Chapter 4 Broken House

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 4 Broken House

The hot vampires growled as they lunged for Louis. A weird yelp escaped Louis as he was pushed into the wall. He slammed against the wall as the wall smashed down. A loud gasp escaped my lips. He flew right into the other room on the other side of the wall.

There was a giant whole in the wall where Louis had smashed through. My mouth was hanging open as I blinked, twice. Oh my god. The four pissed vampires starting chasing Louis as he ran for his life. Poor Louis.

"Guys!" I yelled, but they ignored me and kept chasing Louis.

They moved at an impossible speed, all I could really see were blurs around me. I growled in frustration as I started to call for them one at a time.

"Liam!"

No response.

"Harry!"

No response.

"Zayn!"

No response.

My only hope left.

"Niall!" I yelled the loudest I could.

Niall stopped and turned to me with a confused expression on his face.

"Make them stop! Louis didn't do anything! We were just playing!" I tried explaining frantically.

Niall's expression changed to an understanding one. He nodded understandingly. Out of all four, he was the only one who actually listened to me. I threw my arms around him and gave him a bear hug. The other three; Liam, Harry and Zayn's heads snapped in our direction.

Niall's eyes widened as his thick accent rang out trying to explain that it was nothing. The three approached him slowly, their eyes changing colors slowly. Liam and Harry had bright red eyes, but Zayn had pitch black ones.

I started waving my hands around trying to explain, but they completely ignored me like I wasn't there. The three lunged at Niall as Niall tried escaping for his life. They grabbed Niall and threw him up at the ceiling.

He smashed straight through the ceiling to the upstairs room. I gasped in horror. I had to remind myself that vampires had super strength and all that shit like in novels. I heard Niall groan in pain as Liam stepped up and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You ok?" he asked worriedly.

I gave him a flat look and narrowed my eyes at him, Zayn and Harry. They hurt Louis and Niall for no reason! No reason at all! What kind of idiots were they? Liam's eyes which were now back to the normal shade of brown melted into mine.

Zayn was smirking proudly with his arms crossed across his chest like he was super man. Harry was standing tall and proud as well. He was grinning proudly, for no apparent reason. I cocked an eyebrow at their actions.

"What did I do?" he asked innocently.

I gave him another flat look. "It's not what you did."

He visibly relaxed.

"It's what you four-" I lifted up my index finger and made a little circle with it indicating the people around us. "-did."

All three mouths were hanging open in shock. I wanted to crack up into laughter, but I held it in. I had plenty of time to laugh when they had to clean this mess up. Zayn's eyes turned back into his shade of midnight black and Harry's eyes turned the bright red like it was earlier.