Chapter 33 Sweet Manipulations

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 33 Sweet Manipulations 

A/N: Sorry for the super long wait, btw this chapter is unedited! 

I followed my instinct. I took him by the arm and transported us somewhere. He asked questions, but I couldn't answer them.

I took him somewhere I once was.

My old thinking place.

"Where are we?" Louis asked once we arrived. He started walking around the medium size space within the fenced area.

I felt like I hadn't been here in ages.

"My back yard," I walked over to the tire swing. I ran my hands over the tire.

"Your memories have come back to you, haven't they?"

"Only some," I replied simply. I took a moment to take in his appearance. His hair falling over his eyes, his lips slightly parted; his trace of usual humor was gone. "I'm not used to you looking this serious."

"I'm not used to being this serious either," he gave me a small smile.

I licked my lips nervously and walked closer to him. "How much did you hear?"

"Enough to know you have to choose one of us."

Attraction.

Need.

Want.

"You're torn between two of us."

I nodded, letting out a sigh.

"It's Zayn."

I watched him from the corner of my eye, his jaw was clenched. I had never seen him this angry before. He noticed me watching, and tried to hide his obvious dislike for my feelings.

"Why him?"

I didn't get a chance to say anything.

"Why? I don't understand- why him?" I was seeing a whole new side of him. "He insults you, he argues with you, he picks fights, he shuts you out, he pushes you away, he acts like a total arse!" Through his rant, I kept my eyes on him. He was far angrier than I expected him to be.

"Why are you so angry it's him?" I sounded far too calm.

He went quiet.

I was sensing something from him I didn't quite like.

"Louis, are you being fair?"

His eyebrows furrowed together. "What do you mean?"

"I meant what I said. Are you being fair?"

"In what sense?"

"Emotions."

He hesitated, "What are you trying to say?"

"Have you used your power to influence our emotions?"

"Well yes, to help you feel better-"

"I mean in terms of feeling something for someone."

"I can't force anyone to fall in love, if that's what you're trying to imply." He forced out a laugh, "I'm not that low, Cupcake."

"Love is influence by many factors," I circled around him.

Fear.

Hurt.

.

.