Chapter 28 Biggie

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 28 Biggie

A/N: I have been super, super, super busy with track/moving and just everything in general. I have to thank you all for being so patient and understanding with me<3 The top teams right now are:

1. Louis
2. Zayn
3. Niall/Liam

Shoutout to everyone who helped with this chapter! I haven't had the time to find who all of you are, but I appriciate your help so much! I have had no time to check my inbox at all, so if you really need to contact me my kik is: LiLLyCoOLeSt1 !
Btw, this chapter is unedited.

Wet.

Cold.

Alone.

I shivered before turning so that I was lying on my side. 

Weak.

Broken.

Angry.

I felt as if a thousand needles had pierced my heart. I didn't know where these emotions were coming from, nor why I was feeling them, but all I knew was they were killing me inside.

Jealous.

Lonely.

I bolted awake from the bed I was sleeping on. The pain wouldn't allow me to sleep in peace. My eyes scanned the dark room I was in. The room was neatly organized and furnished. There was light coming from under the door. I heard the guys talking softly on the other side of the door.

I counted the voices. There were only four voices. I tip toed out of bed and made my way over to the large window. The sky was dark and the moon was high up in the sky. I opened up the window and let the cool breeze flow in. The curtains drifted in motion with the wind.

So lonely.

My chest stung. I stuck my upper half out of the window. I was on one of the top floors of a very large skyscraper. I looked up and saw a figure sitting on top of the building. The top of the building was merely a few floors from where I was at. I took the risk and climbed out of my window.

Surprisingly, my fear of heights didn't bother me at all. It must've disapeared when Zayn pulled me off the skyscraper in Bangkok with him. I leaped from windowsill to windowsill. My hands didn't slip once.

The closer I got to the dark figure, the more pain I felt in my chest. I bit down on my tongue and kept going up. Once I got to the top of the building, I stood there staring at the figure who had his back to me. His legs were hanging off the building as he stared off into the distance.

Zayn?

I felt the most painful emotions standing behind him. The emotions were radiating off him.

They were all his emotions.

I had gotten Louis's power now too. I shut my eyes and tried to think of happy things, but all the painful emotions seemed to overpower mine. Then I remembered what Louis had said about him using mind tricks with people on red rum. I wanted to go comfort him, but I was afraid of the consequences.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I stood there staring at him for a few moments before stepping up so that I was right behind him.

"You know you don't have to keep everything inside, right?" I asked him softly.

He stayed as still as a statue.