Chapter 15 McDonald's Disaster

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 15 McDonald's Disaster

For some reason my stomach wouldn't stop growling at McDonalds. I could tell Niall was hungry too from the way he was licking his lips over and over again. We were both currently in line waiting to order. Being a vampire meant you couldn't gain any weight from the human food you ate, and I was so going to use that to my advantage.

The person in front of us got done ordering and stepped out of the line for us to order. "Hi, may I take your order?" the cashier asked us politely.

"Ladies first." Niall gestured with his hand for me to go ahead and order.

"Three Angus burgers with no pickles, four double quarter pounders with no pickles, five big macs with no pickles and a big drink please." I ordered and stepped out of the way so Niall could order.

"Damn." a guy said from behind me. "Isn't that a lot of food for a girl?"

My head snapped in the voice's direction which came from behind me, but a brunette stood in line behind me. I turned back and scratched the back of my head. Well, that was awkward. I must be imagining things..

"You should go find us a seat." Niall said before pulling out his wallet.

I nodded and started my search to find seats. Damn, McDonalds was packed! People were all over the place, some people stood with their food trays in their hands trying to find a place to sit. My eyes scanned the place quickly and found a four seat table to sit at.

I rushed to the seat and sat down before anyone else had a chance to. Right when I sat down, someone placed a tray on the table. I was expecting Niall, but when I looked up it wasn't him.

"Mind sharing seats?" the guy asked. His voice was too familiar. He was wearing a black hoodie and dark jeans, everything about him screamed 'danger' but yet I found him interesting. I tried looking at his face, but it was like there was a shadow covering his face so that I couldn't see it.

Every single inch of his body was covered, except his fingers. He was wearing black open finger gloves on even though it was summer. What was up with this dude?

"No." someone replied from behind him.

Both our heads snapped in the voice's direction. What the..

"I wasn't asking you, kid." the guy with the hoodie growled.

"Get out of here, this isn't your territory Celtic."

Celtic growled before walking away, leaving me with none other than Justin Bieber.

"Oh my god, Justin?" I gasped.

"Amber." he smiled. "Nice to meet you." he extended his hand for me to shake it. I didn't hesitate a millisecond to shake his hand. "I've heard so much about you." he grinned at me.

"Woah, you know about me?"

"Of course I would know about you, those five guys wouldn't stop talking about you the day they bit you-" Justin was interrupted before he could finish his sentence.

"Food's here!" Niall announced putting the two trays which were piled with food down. Niall quickly sat down beside me and started unwrapping his first burger. Surprisingly, both of the trays had the same amount of food. "I got you coke, if that's ok?" he placed a drink in front of me.

"Thanks." I smiled up at him. His ocean blue eyes were glowing with an emotion I couldn't read. It was probably because he was around food.

"No problem." he replied before taking a big bite out of his angus burger.