Chapter 1 Confusion

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 1 Confusion

"Oh my god!" my best friend Ashley squealed as the first member of One Direction stepped onto the stage.

Everyone started screaming as loud as they could. Girls of all ages jumping up and down with their excitement. I grinned as my heart pounded against my chest crazily. This was the excitement I needed in my life!

My life was plain boring until the British boy ban decided to come here, I finally had something to do. I lived in a little town, with a population of 100 thousand. It might seem a lot to some people, but to me, it was boring.

I was born more of a city girl. I was always looking for excitement and adventure. My bubbly best friend grabbed my shoulder and shook me, pulling me out of my thoughts. Her blue eyes shone with excitement as she pointed at the One Direction members.

Liam came out first, looking confident and smart. His stunning smile made every girl's heart stop. Next came Niall. His crystal blue eyes were stunningly beautiful, even from a distance. His eyes hypnotized every girl in the audience.

Then came Louis. The funny and happy one. He had suspenders and an adorable outfit. He had a personality every girl would want their boyfriend to have. You could just tell from the way he walked on stage, he was the bright light and sunshine of the group.

After Louis, came Harry. His handsome curly hair was awesome! Even from a distance, he was cute and totally the one to go for. He waved at all the girls as he came onto the stage, making all of them melt at the sight.

He looked in my direction and winked. I froze, he looked like he was staring straight at me. I looked behind me and looked back again. All the girls were screaming. They probably thought he was winking at them.

There was no way he could've been winking at me, I was nobody. Finally, Zayn stepped onto the stage. His perfect jawline, sexy shape. No words could describe how sexy he looked at that moment. He waved at the audience, but there was no sign of a smile anywhere on his face.

He looked in my direction and stared straight at me. I was frozen at the spot. His midnight dark eyes stared into mine from a distance. I was in a trance before my best friend nudged me.

"Oh my god! He's staring right at us!" Ashley squealed.

I nodded, still staring at him. He had walked over to the other members of the band, but hadn't broken eye contact with me yet.

"He's not staring at you." a girl behind us snorted. "He's staring at me."

She smoothed out her blonde hair and pulled her tank top a little down to show more cleavage. I rolled my eyes at her behavior. She then waved shyly at the boys on stage. Zayn had broken eye contact with me and was talking with one of the stage crew.

Ashely turned to the girl and gave her the finger. "Go f*ck yourself."

"No, you go f*ck yourself. Since you're a worthless piece of-"

The annoying blonde was interrupted by the sound of music thumping. I recognized the song immediately. I smiled and started singing along. Liam started singing first.

"It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward
Another moment passing by
The party's ending but it's now or never
Nobody's going home tonight"

Then Harry started singing.

"Katy Perry's on replay
She's on replay
DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake
People going all the way
Yeah, all the way-" girls left and right screamed on the top of their lungs and he chuckled.
"I'm still wide awake"