Chapter 31 Something Seems A Bit ... Cheesy

One Direction Bit Me! 

Chapter 31 Something Seems A Bit ... Cheesy 

A/N: As some of you know, my life has been absolutely hectic. I've also started writing on Radish, so if you could check out my works on there, that would be great! :) <3 Again, sorry for the super long wait, I hate myself for doing this to you guys. 
Unedited.

Love, 
Lils

"Cupcake..." A familiar voice called out.

My eyes felt frozen shut.

"Cupcake, please wake up."

I tried moving my fingers, but they were painfully frozen together.

"She's going out of control." A deeper voice said.

"Don't say that, she can control herself."

"Louis, Zayn's right," another voice which sounded like Harry replied. "Her emotions and her powers are spiraling out of control."

"She's becoming far too powerful, kind of like Mexican food."

"Niall, how in any way is Mexican food related to this?" Harry asked, sounding quite irritated.

I tried to move, but something seemed to be holding me back.

"Well, Mexican food is powerful. It can make people do insane things for it, it can turn people wild, and can shoot fire out of people's arses-"

"Just stop," Zayn's pissed off voice replied.

I felt someone lightly touching my forehead before whelping and jumping back.

"Bloody hell!" Niall yelled. "Her forehead's on fire!"

"Don't be ridiculous," Zayn sounded utterly irritated.

"Mate, she'll literally on fire." Harry replied.

My eyes could suddenly open. I jumped up and looked down at myself. My whole body was a match, and I was burning, yet I didn't even feel hot. My first reaction? "OH MY GOD WHAT THE-" Which was cut off by my very own screaming.

I ran to the bathroom and threw myself into the bathtub I had appeared in before. All four guys stared at me, as I leaped around trying to put out the fire burning on my skin.

"How do we help?" Louis asked, eyes fixed on me.

"DO SOMETHING!" I screamed. The fire was starting to burn the clothes off of my skin. It would soon leave me naked.

Zayn pushed passed the others and turned on the water. "Are you guys mentally retarded?"

"That's offensive," pouted Niall.

The water turned into steam the moment it touched my skin. However, it did put out the fire. The bathroom was cloudy with steam by the time I was done. Once I was completely done, I went into the living room and sat on the floor even though there were couches. All five of us, not including Tinkie because he was gone somewhere, sat on the floor in a small circle.

"Sparrow, you've got some major sh*t to explain," Zayn started.

"Zayn," Harry scolded. "You're speaking to a lady," he then turned to me with a pleasant smile. "But he's right Ninja. Spill."

"W-What is there to spill?" I started chuckling nervously.

"Liam's gone, Violet.." Niall looked down, obviously upset by the situation. "What happened to him?" He looked up through his lashes.

I glanced at Louis nervously.

"All I remember is blacking out and waking up in the bathtub with her." Louis said defensively.