Chapter 21 It's Raining Cheesecake

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 21 It's Raining Cheesecake

A/N: Thank you so much for being patient with me!!<3 It's been a super busy week with my birthday, play practice, breaking out in hives, missing a career field trip & etc. My life has just been absolutely CRAZY!

"WITH A TASTE OF YOUR LIPS

I'M ON A RIDE!

YOU'RE TOXIC I'M SLIPPING UNDER,

WITH A TASTE OF A POISON PARADISE!

I'M ADDICTED TO YOU,

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOXIC?!" Louis sang horribly as we drove through the country.

"Louis..." Zayn growled in a warning tone, but Louis ignored him and kept singing. If he were singing in his normal voice, I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, I would love to hear him sing in his normal voice. But Louis was literally screaming the lyrics as Liam drove patiently down the empty isolated road.

"Louis, if you're going to sing, at least do it in your normal voice-"

Of course, Louis wouldn't let me finish my sentence. "I'TS GETTING LATE TO GIVE YOU UP, I TOOK A SIP FROM MY DEVIL'S CUP!" 

"Shut the f*ck up you arsehole!" Tinkie growled at Louis, but Louis didn't even spare him a glance.

"SLOWLY IT'S TAKING OVER MEEEEEEEEEE!" Louis screeched.

"If you don't stop singing that damn song I'm going to tear out the CD player from this f*cking car and personally shove it up your annoying little arse!" Zayn snapped.

Louis stopped singing and blinked at Zayn twice. All of us sighed in relief in Louis finally shut up. "I owe you one man." Tinkie said to Zayn.

"All of you owe me one." Zayn huffed out before closing his eyes trying to sleep.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" Louis screeched in the worst voice possible.

"Zayn, make him shut up." Tinkie said.

"I already tried, it's your turn." he replied.

I turned to Liam. "Why couldn't we just teleport there?" I whined.

"What's the fun in that?" Liam replied with a question.

I felt like pulling my hair in frustration, but I didn't want to ruin my hair. "Seriously, why drive when we can teleport anywhere we want?!"

"You're really stupid." Zayn commented.

I shot him a death glare. "Shut up."

"He's driving so we'll get there slower. He's stalling." Zayn stated. Liam shot him a glare so that he would shut up, but of course, like always, he didn't get the hint. "He's also trying to kill time and keep us moving so Clyde won't be able to track us down as quick. And Clyde probably won't suspect us traveling using a car."

What Zayn said made sense, but I still thought it was a stupid idea to travel by car. Teleporting was so awesome, why travel in a boring old car? "Because our teleporting chains take up a lot of our energy. And the more energy we lose, the weaker we'll be if we don't feed as often." Liam explained calmly.

"Really? It takes your energy?" I asked, a little taken back.

"You can't just expect something to do something for you without taking something from you, Sparrow."

"DROP LIKE AN EARTHQUAKEEEEEEEEE!" Louis sang while attempting to stick his bootie in the air and twerk.

Tinkie face palmed himself. "I swear to god, if that annoying sh*t doesn't shut up, I'll jump out the window."