Chapter 17 Poor Palm Trees

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 17 Poor Palm Trees

---Chapter dedicated to @unknownkisses for the AMAZAYN cover!<3 Thank you so much(: ---

**Recap**

"Do you even know him?" I asked feeling stupid after the question left my mouth.

"Of course, why would I not know my own brother?" 

**

I froze from his reply. "B-brother?" I stuttered.

"You really are stupid." he shook his head.

"I didn't know he had a brother.." I trailed off.

"It's because you don't know anything about him." he retorted. I was a little taken back by his bitter tone, but decided to keep my smart mouth shut. "You think you know everything about him because of that bond he created between you two, but you don't." He ran a hand under his hood and sighed. "You've never given him a chance."

"Why would I want to give Cheesecake a chance after him scaring the sh*t out of me multiple times?"

"Cheesecake?"

"A nickname for your brother."

"Why Cheesecake?"

"He tastes like that."

"You're weird."

"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you."

"It was meant to be an insult."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Do I look like I care that you care?"

"You can kiss my ass." I glared at him.

"Just shut up and let me finish." he growled.

"I don't have to." I replied.

"Shut the f*ck up newborn!" he yelled making me shut up immediately. "Thank you." he said sarcastically before continuing. "He might seem like an old soul, but he's inexperienced with women. He doesn't know how to sweet talk chicks into falling for him."

"No sh-." 

He interrupted me with a growl. "You're really stupid, you know that?"

"I actually got on the honor roll every semester, thank you very much."

"So you're remembering, huh?" I froze immediately. Crap, I was remembering. "That kid's power might be strong, but your power is stronger. But still, compared to me you can't do sh*t."

"Shut up." I glared at him.

"You aren't really in the position to talk, newborn." he growled. The wind speed around us increased, making me feel like it would lift me up into the air. The skies darkened even more and thunder roared. I had a bad feeling about this..

Lightning struck a palm tree nearby making it fall over and crash. Damn, I would've thought mother nature was pissed off if I didn't know who was behind this crappy weather.. A dark figure stepped out from behind the broken palm tree. "What an entrance." I rolled my eyes earning another growl from Celtic.

"Long time no see brother." Cheesecake greeted his brother. They both had shadows covering their faces, I wondered if they could see each other's faces..

"Clyde." his brother greeted. "Is this the newborn you're looking for?" Celtic asked coldly.

"The newborn has a name." Cheesecake replied sharply. "Her name is Amberia."