** Contest Time ** [[CLOSED]]

[[CLOSED]]

** Contest Time **

Sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't a chapter:( Since this book has been getting so many positive responses, I have decided to start a contest!(: [Please read the whole thing so you won't get confused!]

This is a one shot contest! So what you have to do for this contest is write a short story under 6 pages on wattpad and submit it to me by dedicating the story to me. (So I will be able to review all submissions.)

The story will be about Amber and whoever you want her to end up with. (Get creative!:) It can be set anywhere and any time you want in the story (It could be when they're all older or after the adventure or etc.) It can be as crazy as you want it to be! (The crazier the better!)

Contest Rules:

1. You must be following me.
2. Only one submission is allowed per person.
3. Must dedicate the story to me so I will be able to read it.
4. It can be ANY rating. (G, PG, PG-13, R.)
5. Must have 'Submission to One Direction Bit Me! contest' anywhere in the story or it can be in the title.
6. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me.
7. Must be submitted by deadline: December 1st 2013

There will be 3 winners in total:
1st place - Get's a dedication to any chapter you want in 'One Direction Bit Me!' (except the first chapter), a follow from me, and a shout out in the text somewhere in the story.
2nd place - Get's a follow from me and a shout out in the text somewhere in the story.
3rd place - Get's a shout out in the text somewhere in the story. 

If you have ANY questions at all, feel free to PM me, I don't bite!(; I might have some more things to add to these rules later, but for now these are the rules because I can't think of any more.

Deadline: December 1st 2013

~LiLLy