Chapter 13 A Prank Gone Wrong

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 13 A Prank Gone Wrong

Louis blasted Britney Spears 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' on his phone speakers. I kept eye contact with Zayn and mentally told him what to do. Dance. I smirked when he started to follow my commands. Shake your hips and dance like Britney Spears.

"Harry, do you have a camera?" I asked, not breaking eye contact at all. I saw him nod from the corner of my eye. "Go get your camera, no one can miss this." He nodded again and he was off to grab his camera.

He came back with his camera seconds later and handed it to me. I thanked him politely and he nodded. Without breaking eye contact with Zayn, I felt the power button on the camera and switched the camera on.

The camera beeped after it turned on and without even looking at the camera, I switched it to video mode. I held up the camera to film Zayn and pressed record. Dance like your life depends on it! Zayn moved his hands above his head and started thrusting his hips from left to right.

I couldn't stop the giggle that left my mouth. Laughs filled the room, but Zayn was still hypnotized and was so 'focused' on his dance that he didn't hear a thing. Ha! Take that! I still wonder how I didn't blink yet, I guess that's another vampire thing.

He danced through the whole song without breaking eye contact with me. Well, he couldn't break eye contact with me even if he wanted to, because I had him hypnotized to me, literally. Once the song was over, I pressed the stop button on the video camera before breaking eye contact with him.

I hid the camera behind my back and beamed at him. He looked around the room confused of what happened. He probably didn't remember a single thing he was doing. I was cheering mentally from my sucess of getting a video of him dancing to 'Hit Me Baby One More Time'.

"She does have the power to hypnotize." Liam nodded, suppressing a laugh.

"I told you!" Harry said.

Louis smirked while leaning against the doorway. "Well Zayn, enjoy your fame."

Zayn scratched the back of his head. "What?"

"You put on quite a show man." Niall said with his thick Irish accent.

"Yes you did, Zayn." I smirked.

"W-what show?" Zayn stuttered.

"Do you even want to know?" Louis cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Now if you gentlemen excuse me, I would like to use the bathroom." I excused myself before walking towards the door.

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder to stop me. "Did you guys check the bathroom to make sure?" Harry asked everyone.

All the other members of One Direction nodded.

"Make sure that what?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Make sure we got rid of every little last piece of the mirror." Harry replied, smirking slightly.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I didn't know he could make me hallucinate!"

"Well, you know now." Louis said.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Whatever." I pushed Harry's hand off of my shoulder and made my way to the bathroom. On the way out of the door I gave Louis a look that said 'follow me'. He nodded discretely indicating 'okay'.

A few minutes of waiting in the bathroom, a soft knock was heard. I quickly opened the bathroom door and let Louis in. Once he was in I locked the door so no one else could come in. "So do you know how to post videos on YouTube from this camera?" I asked switching on the camera.