Chapter 6 Weirdo In The Girl's Bathroom

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 6 Weirdo In The Girl's Bathroom

Holy shit! That weird guy dude who tasted like cheesecake was standing in the mirror! Oh my god! He's going to kill me and drain me dry! I tried backing away from the mirror, but my feet wouldn't move. It was like they were held to the floor by an invisible force.

I tried to scream, but there was something blocking my throat from screaming or speaking. The room's temperature dropped about 20 degrees as the weirdo in the mirror who I think is Clyde stood still staring at my struggle to not shit my pants.

"Amberia Purt." a deep husky voice spoke.

I stood there staring at the man in shock. His lips had not moved at all as I heard that, so it couldn't have been him saying it. I also wasn't use to the fact that my real name was being used. I was always called Amber, no one ever called me Amberia.

Holy shit! This dude wasn't only a super creepy old vampire pedophile, but he was also a stalker! How'd he know my real first name and my last name! The last thing I wanted him knowing was my full name.

The next thing I know, he'll be stalking my family. Shit! What if he knows about my family?! What if he plans on hurting them! The person blocking my throat let go, allowing me to speak.

"How the hell do you know my real name?!" I asked sounding confident.

My voice came out strong and confident, but inside I was crapping my pants. The dark figure in the mirror tilted his head to the left a little in amusement. I totally chose the wrong words to use with him. His tilted his head like how a curious little puppy would tilt it's head when it found something interesting that looked yummy.

I gulped as I felt a bead of sweat trickle down my back. Was it just me, or did it suddenly become incredibly hot?

"It's just you." the husky voice replied.

I shook my head and stared at the cloaked figure in the mirror in front of me. His mouth didn't move at all. It stayed like that. The upper half of his face was covered by his hood, leaving the lower half exposed.

I couldn't tell if his skin was tan or pale because of the dark, but I could see the outline of his lips in the dark. I tilted my head to the side. It couldn't have been him to said it, since his mouth didn't move at all. Maybe it was just me imagining it all.

Yeah, that's right. Maybe I'm just going mad. There's no other conclusion since the cloaked weirdo in front of me wasn't moving his lips at all.

"No he wasn't." the masculine voice agreed.

Of course! See even the voice in my head is agreeing- hey! Wait a minute! The voice in my head just agreed with me. I felt the blood drain from my face. I'm going crazy.

"Yes you are." the masculine voice agreed again.

I looked around the bathroom, but there was no one else in here but the cloaked figure and me. If the cloak figure wasn't saying anything, and I wasn't saying anything, then who was it? I looked up to the cloaked figure and almost stumbled into a stall.

He was grinning at me. He had sharp white teeth that sparkled. No, I'm not joking! It was literally, sparkling! They were so clean, they were sparkly! I gulped as I gripped onto the stall behind me for support.

"W-w-was that y-you talk-talking?" I stuttered.

He lifted up his index finger and tapped his temple with it. Telling me I should think and use my head. I gulped and nodded. It was obviously him talking to me, but why didn't I see his mouth or lips moving? Vampires have super powers, right?