Epilogue - Baekhyun Pov

Thanks for reading. This is the Epilogue. It will be telling the same story but in Baekhyun point of view. I did a long Chapter for you guys. Enjoy.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

Baekhyun Pov.

"So guys what are we doing tonight?" I said to kai that was still on his phone. We were in a coffee shop in the afternoon chilling and hanging out just us three, Me, Kai and Suho.

"Well what are you going to do?" he replied back.

"Never mind" I said and was looking at the menu to order.

"Hey Baekhyun did you really break up with her,So Ye?" Suho asked me. I saw it in his eyes that he was concerned or something. His face was a little bit off. I wonder why. I question myself.

"Yeah I did... It was a bet remember that we did last two weeks ago"I said to them.

" Yeah you're right"Suho replied and called the waiter to order.

As he was calling the waiter, I saw someone came in the door. Her present make me stopped what I was doing. Maybe it's because she had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness.But when she turns and smiles all thoughts of inquiry flee, she isn't conventionally beautiful, but to me she's simply gorgeous.

Her cheekbones weren't especially high and her nose was a little too long to be perfect, but there was undeniable symmetry to her features and perhaps that's what held me so captivated. She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes.

Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails. Her enticing, blue eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips.

Our eyes met, but I broke it off. What's the matter with me I said to myself. The food are already arrived. I see my two friends were arguing who will get the last portion of the food, so I said" I will get it then".

"No that's mine" Kai said loudly.

"No you two can't have it that's mine" Suho argued back at him.

"How about this Baek if you date her the girl over there who is at the counter... you will get it... If you don't then we get it... I give you two weeks to date each other... Understand" Kai said to me while pointing at the girl.

Wait, that's the girl I was looking at earlier. I smile and said"Deal I will date her"I get up as I was going there to talked to her. She wasn't there anymore.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

I was laying on my bed, thinking of her. She's pretty, stunning and beautiful. Words can't describe how beautiful she is. I wonder will I meet her again. I hugged my pillow and went to sleep.

It was the first day of school, I parked my motorbike and saw kai and suho talking.

"I heard she attended this school" Suho said to Kai.

"Who attended this school?" I asked them.

"Remember the girl Kai pointed at the coffee shop" Suho replied.

"Wait how do you know this?" I asked him.

"Well I have my ways" He continued.