Chapter 9

Thanks again for all my readers. I really appreciate that you guys are reading my book.
:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn't respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.

As I was getting up, he asked me'" snow angel why did you cried ... I saw tears falling down bit by bit"

I just stood there and looked into his eyes.

"It's nothing" I said.

I know why I was upset and started to cry because I was remembering him, my ex, Lay because of what he did.

He kept quiet after that. Now silent filled the air. I only hear people talking who were outside the cinema.
He grabbed his helmet and putted it on and grabbed mine and give it to me. We were still being quiet not even talking to each other at all.

As he was starting the motorbike, I hopped on the back of the bike and wrapped my arm around his waist still with no words coming out of each of our mouths. I just  leaned my head on his shoulder and admiring the view of the streets at night with all  the lights that were colourful and pretty.

As we about to reached my house, I felt something dropping from the sky. I felt it on my two hands. It was cold and wet. I think it's going to rain. Thank god my place was just around the corner. As we reached my place, the rain started to pour even more heavier then ever before. We ran to the gate. I unlocked the gate and we ran to the front door. There was a protective cover above us that can cover us from the rain.

"So... I- I think that's it thanks for the date, bye Eun Ji" he said.

As he about to go I grabbed his hand and said"Thank you for today and are you going back Baek... The rain starting to get more heavier... You can't go now you will get a cold... you can stay at my house while waiting for the rain to stopped " I said to him and stared into his eyes.

And why did he called me by my real name. He always called me Snow Angel. I think I know he will called me Eun Ji when he is serious. Wait what am I babbling about in my head.
He just nodded. I unlocked the door and opened the lights because no one was at home as the house was pitched black. My parents went for dinner together.

"Baek you can sit there"I said that while pointing at the living room couch.

" OK "he moved to the couch to sit.

I went to the kitchen to get two glasses and water and bring it to the front. I put them on the coffee table in the living room.

" Help yourself for some glass of water"I said and I get mine and sit beside him.

As we drink our drinks. It became silence again. Silence hung in the air like the suspended moment before he broke the silence by saying" So, Eun Ji why did you cry? ". 

At first I didn't want to tell him. Because it was so painful to tell him. A few minutes past, I took a big breath.

" I cried because of my painful past that I remembered... nothing it's not a big deal I'm fine now"I replied to him.

"You're don't look fine to me... Eun Ji you cried even when the movie was over like 10 minutes it was finished" He said. I could see that he worried about me.

"Wait you were looking at me while it was over" I said and turned my head toward him.

"Yes I was just about to say something but I saw you were crying... you were so in your thoughts "He continued.

" I remembered how my ex, Lay did and why I  broke up with him"I said with my tone began to tremble and tears dripped down my cheeks.

"Oh" he said as his mouth form an 'O'.

I began to cry. He came towards me and pulled me and wrapped his arms around me and said"If you don't want to talk about it its fine but if you want to cry you can".

Then I let it all out. I cried on his shoulder for how long I can't remember. I think I cried for a few minutes.

I pulled myself away from him and said "Thank you Baek" and I smiled at him.

" So what do you think of the horror movie? "He asked.

" Well for me it was an enjoyable movie... I really love the thrilled of it and it was interesting... plus you were so scrared"I replied.

"Hey I wasn't scared... I covered my face with your bag because I thought you would want anything from your bag" He said nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh really" I said back with a smirk.

"Yes" he replied.

" And yeah you were so afraid... You kept on saying oh kkaebsong a lot" I explain and begin to chuckled from remembering his action during the horror movie that we watched together.

"Hey... I wasn't scared at all!! " He said that loudly. Then he began to chuckled too. We begin to laughed together.

"You're cute when you laugh" He said as he looked into my eyes and smile.

I just froze for a second. I could feel My face turning bright red any moment now. I just kept silent. He begin to move closer to me. His face moves closer and closer untill our faces were an inched close to each other. He was leaning in to kiss me. "Eun Ji we're home..." My parents said as they shout.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

Thank you for reading. Comments and votes. It means a lot. Here is  Baekhyun saying kaebsong lol 😂

 Here is  Baekhyun saying kaebsong lol 😂