Chapter 28

Thank you for reading. I hope you will like this chapter. Sorry if there's any errors.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

" Hello! Eun Ji long time no see" Chanyeol greeted me and went inside.He was wearing a black hoodie with some blue ripped jeans.

"Nice place you got here" Chen said and straight away went in and looked around my apartment.

"What's this thing?" Chen said.

"Please don't touched that" I replied as Chen was touching a picture frame.

"Hello! Nice place you got here" another guy came in with Kai behind him. He is kind off the same hight as Kai. If not the same. He has a sharp jawline and a high nose. He also have thin lips with full, long eyebrows and his eyes looks like a half- almond.

Why are all of these guys here. They came to my place unannounced. I mean exo members are in my house but, I'm not complaining.

"Why are you guys here?" I said to them. They didn't hear me and looked around my apartment. I saw Chen still touching my stuff. Baekhyun is just chilling on the couch watching the reality show and Chanyeol was getting some water and sat at the living room. Then there's these two that just came in.

"Hello my name is Oh Sehun nice to meet you" Sehun said and offered a handshake and also a smile.

I shake his hands and said "Nice to meet you I'm Eun Ji" and smile at him.

"Kai aren't you going to say hi" I said to him.

"No why would I... fine hi sweetheart... Miss me" he said to me harshly.

Oh no not that nickname. The nickname that I hate to be called. The nickname when he gave me when I almost got hit by his bike all those years ago. Well he's the same old Kai. Same arrogant Kai.

"Hey Kai... She's mine girl don't ever say that again" Baekhyun said to him angrily and grabbed my hands and gribbed it tightly like he never want to let my hand go. I think he was jealous. I love his expression when he gets all jealous, it is so cute and adorable. The expression that he makes will melt me.

"Yeah I know... Baek" Kai said clamly while giving Baekhyun a handshake. He let go of my hand and shake his hand and they hugged each other.

"Why are you guys here?" I said loudly and looked at everyone. They stopped immediately from what they were doing and all of their eyes were on me.

"Well we were planning to eat together with Baekhyun... Seem like he went here... So we went to your place and Sehun here needs to go to the restroom" Chanyeol said.

"Oh I see... Wait how do you guys know where I live and Sehun go straight and it's the door on the right" I replied to him.

"Thanks" sehun said and walked there.

"Well I may or may not tell them where you live and I know where you live because I asked your dad" Baekhyun said to me.

"You did what now" I raise my voice a little and about to hit him on his shoulders, but he caught my arm from hitting him. Then our eyes locked with each other.

"Snow angel I didn't mean to" he pout at me with his puppy dog eyes of his. I can't stay mad at him. Not when he is all like this being all cute.

"Hey guys... are you guys done flirting with each other... we need to go" Chanyeol said to us. We straight away stopped what we were doing.

"If you want to come with us you can... Snow angel" Baekhyun said softly to me and smile.

"Wait I can go" I replied.