Chapter 20

Thanks for reading. I hope you will like this chapter too.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*
I stopped for a moment and breath and said to myself "You can do this".

As I was about to walk even more,I got scared by a sudden loud scream that I jumped from it.

"Aaahhhwaaee... Baek why are you always the first one here... I want to be first" Chen whines with is loud voice.

"Chen just come here and helped" Baekhyun said while gestures him to go there. As he was going there he saw me. Our eyes locked. We starred at each other for a long time. It felt like we were the only ones at the moment. I broke the gaze by saying "Yi Soo need any help with that? " and go to her and giving her a hand.

I could see his face was different like he wasn't his bubbly self when I came near them. Is he really hurt.

After finishing uploading the boxes and the stuffs, it was time to say goodbye to Yi Soo. One by one she said her goodbyes. First it was Chen. I didn't quite hear what she said to him, but I'm sure it's something good.

Next it was me. She came at me with a hug first and said"This isn't a goodbye... It's just me going somewhere new.. beside we can texts and chat with each other when ever you are free ok".

"Yeah you are right" I replied with a smile and some tears fell down on my cheeks.

Now it's Baekhyun turns I watched them hug. I was curious what did she said to him because he turned around and looked at me afterwards.

As Yi Soo and her parents were in the car, someone came running and Shouted "I will wait for you Yi Soo". That person was Chanyeol.

Oh my god he is so sweet. He came all the way from his house running here to say goodbye to Yi Soo. I thought to myself he's a keeper.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

A few months later, pretty much me and Baekhyun kind off distance ourselves from each other. He hang out with Kai and Suho more,but lesser with Chanyeol and Chen. Everytime we see each other  we didn't talked we just kept quiet in school, during lunchtime, pretty much everytime we meet we didn't talked to each other and avoid each other .

After the last day of high school, meaning after I already finished my high school, my dad is now the CEO of a company that he build. I was so proud of him when I heard about this from him.

So, for his new job we have to move to a new location. I don't know where it is, but I'm a 19 year old girl  now and I am about to just sit back and relax and enjoyed the ride.

Yes I was in a car with my mom and dad and also with my younger sister, So Ye who is 18 years old now, who was sleeping beside me. I wonder what I will discover and who I will meet.

But deep down I keep on remembering him. His smiled, his jokes and his laughs. I still have feelings for him, Byun Baekhyun. I should of let him explain, but I was too late.

He moved away a few weeks after Yi Soo moved. My heart was completely broken. After that break up with him, I didn't date with anyone anymore.

I still have feelings for you despite it had been a few years since the last time I saw you. In the moment, that flash of anger protected me from the pain. I regret not letting you explain Baekhyun. I regret not talking to you after the break up Baekhyun.