Chapter 11

Thanks again for all my readers. I really appreciate that you guys are reading my book.🥰

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

It was another typical day at my high school. Yes my class was so noisy with all of the shouting screaming, giggling, playing catch with a small ball, throwing paper aeroplanes and some were just sitting and studying. Well me and Yi Soo were just talking  to each other about what we have been doing for the past week in other words to catch up.

As I was talking, Baekhyun was just sitting there talking to those girls in my class. Yes he was flirting with them. Why don't those girls see his bad attitude.He just want you to play around with. He doesn't love you. They just see his handsome face and good-looks and doesn't see him on the inside. I pitty them. When Baekhyun saw I glances at him, I turned away and continued talking to Yi Soo.

Than, the classroom was full of various noises again,I think it will never stopped it was a mixture of different noises coming through, the screaming of the students as they were shouting hurrraayyyy!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!.

The class was full of the girl's gossips about the parties and events that they have or are going to have. The voice of girls pleading each other for notes. The sound of the choir they were singing about how happy they are for the teacher being late .

The voice of the hands tapping on the table and drumming, it sounded ridiculous. The students were laughing like devil and saying hahahaha! And one of them was Baekhyun.

As I heard foot steps, I could see my classmates started to  quiet down and get back to their seats. I think I know why they were afraid of our teacher. We have a strict mathematics teacher. He was so strict, he scold a lot of students who came in late and handing in the assignments late. He brought a cane. I don't want to get in his bad side of him.

Our math teacher went in with his strict face and said"Sorry student I was late"

I could see everyone became so quiet. My classmates sit down on their places without a sound came out of their mouth. The class became so quiet I could only hear my breath and the fans that are spinning on the ceiling.

The teacher asked us to do an assignment that involved maths. I hate maths because I can't  understand anything same goes for Yi Soo. Me and Yi Soo really hate maths. I think we really hate school in general.

"Student, I will choose your partner" 

"Please don't be Chanyeol, Lord heaven and earth, please don't be Chanyeol, I beg of you" Yi Soo whispered. I can still hear her begging. She whispered so loud. Was that even a whisper. I was about to giggle on her action. But the teacher said"Eun Ji, you will be with Baekhyun "

Wait why. I'm with him. I turned around to looked at him and he gave a smirked at me. Then the teacher chooses the partners for the other students in my class.

"OK that leave Yi Soo, You will be paired with Chanyeol" the teacher said.

I could see Yi Soo faceplamed herself. I tapped her shoulder." I know how you feel," I whispered to her.

As we were packing our stuff. I said my goodbye to Yi Soo and see that she was running out so quickly and also saw Chanyeol chasing her too. Now they were chasing each other like cats and dogs. I chuckled from the thought of that. As I was just about to go out of the classroom door, I was stopped by him, Baekhyun. What does he want?.

"So, Snow angel where are we going to do the project?" he said as his hand scratches his neck as we continued to walk to my locker.

"Let me think first" I replied taking my books out from the locker. He was looking at me when I was doing that. As I was about to answer I saw Yi Soo and Chanyeol at the end of the hallway. I think she accidentally closed the locker door when Chanyeol's hands were there. Oh my god that got to hurt.