Chapter 8

Thank you for reading. This chapter is mostly Flashback. So, I hope you will enjoy.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

Flashback 

I'm in middle school, I was 15 years old in 8th grade at that time. It's another normal day in school. Everything was just normal with my two friends Yi Soo and Soo Mi . Nothing will ever change about this day, it's just a perfect day. I had  a boyfriend, his named is Zhang Yixing or Lay. We just recently dated each other when We both confessed to eachother.

That day of the confession

"Oh god I'm so nervous,Yi Soo are you sure I need to confess today?" I said to Yi Soo who was beside me and I was putting stuff in my locker.

"Yes Eun Ji how long are you going to be like this I had been 2 years since you have a crush on him"She replied.

"Hey I know that you and Chen are dating don't force me too...and where is Soo Mi ?"I said calmly.

"Hey ,there he is...good luck I just got a text from Soo Mi ... bye"she said that and waved goodbye to me and push me towards him and walked away. ( Yi Soo go to where hint the scene where Yi Soo found Soo Mi and Chen together. What do you think it happened for those who read my chanyeol Fanfic? )

Oh no I felt my hands are sweating. All the reasons not to do this come flooding in, as if my body chemistry just sent them a blanket invitation. I feel the soft panic that can grow or fade depending on what I do next. It will fade if I back away, but then I have to do this all again another time. It will grow if I let these thoughts swirl into a vortex of stupidity, eating their own tail. Or I can breathe real slow, let the thoughts leak into the ether and be the real boss of me. Eun Ji you can do this. But the universe just was against me .I tripped on something and fell.But someone caught me ,it was him Lay.

" You got to stopped falling like this" he said to me.

Wait since when he know that I fall a lot. Did he watched me fell all the time.

"Oh thank you"I replied nervously.

He helped me back up . I could feel the silent filled the air. It was so awkward. We starred at each other. quick I need to say something. Eun Ji be confident in yourself. 

"Amm..."we said that at the same time.

"You go first" He said .

"Oh ok....how I say this I-I....I like you Lay" as I was saying that I could feel the blushed coming in. 

" And yes that's it if you don't like me that's fine" I said that and turned around about to walked away.

"Wait Eun Ji... I like you too" as he was saying that he grabbed my hands and twirled  me around so that our faces are facing each other and he also wrapped his hands around me. Our faces were an inched between eached other.

"Really.."I said while looking at his sprackling eyes.

"Yes"he replied and slammed his lips to mine. So this is what a kiss feels like. Yes you guessed it right. It's mine first kiss.

2 weeks later

It had been two weeks since I am dating Lay. It was the best days of my life ever. He's sweets and nice.He also take care of me. But during this few weeks, a lot had happened. Well Yi Soo broke up with Chen and we become enemies with Soo Mi. She stayed in her room crying alone. He really broke her heart so badly. Chen really hurt her. She doesn't want to talk about it at all. She just in her room sobbing alone. She fell sick after that and stayed in her room.