Chapter 27

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the late update I was busy. I hope you will enjoyed this chapter.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

As I was opening the door, I saw him.

"Hello snow angel" he said and smile at me. At first I thought he thought that I go through the marriage because I didn't go meet up with  him last 2 years ago. But here he is in front of me smiling.

"Baekhyun... I miss you" I ran to him to give him a hug but, I slipped.

He managed to caught me with our faces inched away from each other. We started to stared into each other eyes. When our eyes locked, it's like everything slowed down. I was completely frozen for maybe five whole seconds before the corners of my mouth resumed their usual softness and my eyes quit staring and opened my arms and hugged him.

"Can you please stopped falling" he said and we started to laugh a little.

"Well I can't stopped falling for you can I" I said to him with a smirk. He looked into my eyes and our eyes locked with each other.

I whispered in his ear and said "Can I kiss you?". He forze for a moment. This scene is familiar if you look at it, but this time I was the one saying the question not him.

"Yes you may" he replied and smile.

I moves my head closer to Baekhyun. He stayed frozen, from both fear and excitement. I leans in, so my foreheads rests against his. We close our eyes. Both our breaths are shaking.

"Thank you," I says in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" He replies, his voice low and husky.

"For being you." my voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between us.

I gently leans in and kisses Baekhyun's warms lips. We pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths.

"Snow angel please don't ever leave me again" his voice was soft when he said that.

"I won't" I said while hugging him. I want to stayed like this forever. His delicate touch and his warmth that felt like it would protect me.

I pulled away and said"so do you want to come in" and pointed at the entrance of my apartment.

"S-sure"he said nervously while I was pulling his hand and dragged him inside.

" You can sit here on the couch... I get us something to drink... I'll be back" and walked to the kitchen, get two glasses and a jug of water.

"OK" he replied by sitting down on the couch and switched on the TV.

I was at the kitchen preparing the drinks, every second or so I will have a glimpse at him from time to time.
He never changed. He's the same. The same old Baekhyun.

As I was walking to the living room and looked at him. He was focusing on the TV, a little too much. He was watching a reality show named weekly Idol.

I put the drinks on the coffee table and approached him by kissing him on the cheeks, but his face turned a little, I didn't kiss him on the cheeks but I kiss him on the lips accidentally. I could see that he was suprised by my action and his face was also red. I was too. I was surprised too that I kiss him on his warm lips.

I pulled away from the kiss. I could feel My face was so red. I just sit down beside him and pour the drinks into the glasses.

"Umm.. Snow angel what was that for?" he said looking at me.

"W-well... you were so focused on the tv" I replied still embarrassed from earlier.

"So, you kiss me to get my attention then... you should do that often " he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

I hit his shoulder playfully because of that and said"Baek".

For a few minutes we didn't talked. It felt weird because it's been so long since I last speak to him. I need to break this weird atmosphere.

"So, What had you been up to for this past two years that I was away" I asked him while holding my glass and looked at him.

"Well I debuted in a group named Exo... to bad you didn't see the debut... but look on the bright side we became popular after we released the music Video growl...it's great you should watched it" he said by explaining what happened to him when I was in a coma for two years.

"Yeah I know I already watched it when I  woke up... It was good and Baek-" I replied to him.

"Yes Snow angel" he replied softly to me.

"I heard that Kris left one month ago... are you OK Baek?" I asked him. I looked into his eyes. I think he was not OK. His eyes was heavy of the feels of sadness.

"Yes... I am" he replied.

"Beak... don't lie to me I can see it in your eyes" I said while putting my two hands on his shoulders.

"Yeah... you were right... right after kris left... I wasn't feeling well... about you too... I thought my life will turn out way more horrible" he said and a bit of tears started to fall.

"You know Baek... you can cry and let it all out..." I said and he leans in his head and cried on my shoulders. I patted his back and said"Baek I'm here if you need anything and I love you".

He replied by saying"I love you too".

We were like that for a few minutes. I wanted him to let it all out. This really did make him loose it. Loosing a member for like 2 years in the industry. I hope there will be no more members leaving. I hope not.

He pulled away from me and I said "Here drink some water more" and he picked the glass and drink it.

"Snow Angel you want to know what I like about you... you're just different... your sassy and confidence... I started to like you when I asked you to be my girlfriend but you didn't want to... If it was any other girl they would immediately said yes, but you didn't... and you also said no in a way I didn't think you would by pushing me against the wall... Each day we go out together... I started to understand you better... you are fiesty on the outside but kind and nice on the inside" he said while putting the glass down and explaining everything to me.

"Oh... Baek... I like you because-" I didn't get to finished my sentence and the doorbell rang.

I get up and walked towards the door. As I opened the door, I saw two people in front of me. One is so tall and the other one is about the same height as Baekhyun.

" Hello! Eun Ji long time no see" Chanyeol greeted me and went inside.

"Nice place you got here" Chen said and straight away went in and looked around my apartment.

"What's this thing?" Chen said.

"Please don't touched that" I replied.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

Finally Eun Ji and Baekhyun met again. What will happened next?

 What will happened next?