Chapter 4

Thanks again for reading it mean a lot. I hope you're love this chapter too.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

What is a date, dating is a give and take. If you only see it as 'taking,' you are not getting it. It is a beginning of any relationship, it always starts with a date either your wanted to get to know them or just like the person. Dating is a way to go steady with someone but for me it isn't.

Upon waking, I feel the warm, comfy, soft sheet covering me. I rubbed my sleepy eyes to make sure I am awake. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. Now I'm awake, perhaps more fully awake than I've ever been . I feel something buzzing, it was my phone again. I get up and sat on my bed and stretch my arms while yawning. I look outside the window to see the curtains add an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise. This morning wasn't gray, but by soothing lavender and brilliant amber. The colors merged into neon pink and peach. The air was very clear and the long morning shadows distinct.

JerkByunBaek: Wait I want to asked you something else.

JerkByunBaek: Snow angel.. Eun Ji..

Jerkbyunbaek: Eun Ji...why aren't u replying...

JerkByunBaek: Snow angel

JerkByunBeak: bye then...

Eun Ji: I fall a sleep Baek...what do you want...

Eun JI: hello...is anybody there..

JerkByunBaek:Yes.. Snow angel I just woke up.

Eun Ji: yes what do u want to ask

JerkByuBaek: you gonna think I'm crazy but I think I have met you before

Eun Ji: I think your crazy... Hahaha... If we met before I will tell you right away... What make you think that... Hahaha.

I just need to act cool... I can't reveal my plan to him. Yes we did met but years ago but once.

JerkByuBaek: nothing just curious u seem familiar to me that's all.

Eun Ji:If that's it I'm gonna go now Byunbaek.

JerkByunBaek:wait one more thing... Wait what did you call me?

Eun Ji:ByunBaek so... What else

JerkByunBaek: do you have a sister?

What do I say to this. I know I won't reply. Wait, then when we meet again he will asked again. Think Eun Ji what to do. What to do.

Eun Ji: Yes why?

JerkByunBaek: is your sister named Lee So Ye by any chance?

Eun Ji: No why?

I know I'm lying but I can't reveal it to him.

JerkByunBaek: well nothing snow angel.. I need to get ready bye

Eun Ji:👋

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

Class had ended. It was so boring. It was history class. I hate history classes. I always falls asleep. I packed my stuff and said my goodbye to Yi Soo. She also falls asleep.

"Bye Yi Soo see you tomorrow"

"Bye" She replied sweetly.

Everyone in the class scrambles out of the door, as if their life depends on it, and I follow, spilling out into the locker-lined hallway. Every few steps, I  find myself slowing down, stopping, sidestepping, bumping into someone, giving people nasty stares, and starting up again. Doors open, outwards of course, causing me to swerve into oncoming traffic, as loud and obnoxious freshman disseminate into the herd of people. As I continue walking I was bumped into someone by this angle he looks familiar. Yes It's Baekhyun. He caught me while I almost fall down on the hard ground. He whispered to my ear"We got to stopped meeting like this". For some odd reason this situation was like a thing for us to meet. I don't know why I like it.

"Baek hurry up I meet you outside" I said crossing my arms

"Wait what did you said Snow angel?" he replied with a smile.

"I said hurry up and I will meet you outside"

"No you called me Baek" he said and a smile was all over his face.

"Yeah... So" I replied with I don't even care tone.

"I love it.. I actually like how you make a nickname for me too" he said coming closer and closer to my face.

Eun Ji keep your cool.

"How about this.. Snow angel" he grabbed my hand and run outside together.

"Why do we have to run?" I asked him.

"Because it's fun" he replied.

As we reached outside the gate, he saw a group of girls walking. He actually wink at them in front of me. I truned around and walked away and ignored him. He was still looking at the girls. Yes he will never change.

I can't believe him. I already said to him about the rule. But he didn't listen. Is he following me. Yes he is.

"Snow angel wait up" he shouted while running towards me.

He looked at me and I was glaring at him.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked.

"Well I'm not just mad at you I'm furious... I said no flirting didn't I... If you do this again I won't go out with you" I said to him angrily.

"I'm sorry snow angel" he pout at me.

He was actually cute like a puppy. With his puppy dog eyes. He was cute.

"Fine then I forgive you" I replied.

"Hey watch out!" someone shouted at us and I turned my head and saw a ball coming straight for us.

As the ball about to reach us, Baekhyun protected me and caught the ball as it was almost about to hit me. I was so impressed.

"Hey sorry about that... Xuimin here can't kicked the ball lighter... He only know how to kicked it harder" a guy said as he was pointing at A guy who is an inch shorter then Baekhyun.. I think he's Xuimin.

"It's fine.. be careful next time" Baekhyun said to them. As they went back to play soccer.

"Snow angel, are you OK? " he said to me softly and hold one of my hands and look around me if there were any scratches or anything.

"Yes I'm fine" I replied.

He was actually kind of nice. Stopped Eun Ji you can't fall for him.

We finally reached the carnival and he was running around while looking around the rides like a little kid while pulling me with him.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it a lot. Comment and vote. I know this chapter is a bit boring but the real plot isn't here yet.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Love Game | Exo Baekhyun जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें