Chapter 14

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting it means a lot. I really appreciate my readers for reading my book.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

"Your beautiful you know that" he said that while wipping my tears and we stared at each other.

"Why are you crying?" Baekhyun said.

"I don't know, yeah I like  to continue this" I replied still  crying.

He pulled me in and opened his arms and wrapped his with mine. We embrace with each other. I could feel the warmth and the gentle touch of him. It felt like I was being protect by someone that I could trust  the most, but deep down I need to tell him about my secret, I hate the idea of it but I need to, if he hates me after that then I will be miserable in my entire life then.

"So are we an official couple or not?" he asked me still hugging me.

"Maybe" I replied and  I smirked.

"That's a yes or a no?" Baekhyun said while his face was closer to mine.

"Yes" I replied looking at his sparkling eyes.

"Good" He said kissing my forehead and hugging me.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

Class is over and it's time for lunch. I walked to the cafeteria to get some food and saw Baekhyun sitting on one of the tables with Chanyeol. Baekhyun was flirting with girls or is it the other way round. I'm not jealous I ran away from them he saw and chased after me and said "Are you jealous? " while stopping me from going anywhere by blocking my way.

"NO why would I be"I said angrily while crossing my arms.

"Well you just saw me with the girls and just wonder off " he said.

"Fine I was jealous". I admitted it in front of him.

He cubbed my face and said you're cute when you angry while pitching my nose.

I just stood there and I could feel that I was blushing to tell you the truth yes I was jealous and it actually hurts me a little bit. He give me a peck on the lips. I smile at him and he smile back.

"Do not do that ever again.. remember no flirting with others when your with me "I said.

"I know snow angel" he replied.

"Actually they were the one who flirting with me... And I asked them to leaved but they won't" He explained to me what happened.

"Oh OK" I could only say those two words.

He laugh at me and kiss my forehead.

"What's so funny?" I was curious.

"Why are you so cute?" he said while smiling.

I was just there with my face all red because of him.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

As I was walking back home, I was so concerned for the darkness in my house. It was pitched black all through the house. It most mean my parents and my sister aren't home yet. I switched on the lights as I was getting in the house while closing the door.

"SUPRISE!!" my parents and my sister said at the same time.

I was so shocked and amazed by what they did for me. They threw a small brithday party . I smiled for this, for what they did for my 17th birthday.

"Happy brithday to you, Happy brithday to Eun Ji, Happy brithday to you" they sang as my dad was bringing the cake to me.

"Blow out the candles Eun Ji and make a wish" my dad said to me. I blow out the candles and make a wish. The wish was that I want to have a great and happy life.