Chapter 29

Sorry for the late update beacuse I have test. I hope you guys will love this chapter. It's the last Chapter, but there will be an Epilogue after this.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

"Hello Eun Ji... long time no see... you won't recognised me but I'm Soo Mi" she said to me.

In middle school. She's a bully. I can't forgive her. But the way she is right now kneeling down on the floor in public, maybe I should. People need a second chance. I gave Baekhyun a second chance, why not I gave one to her. Who knows maybe she will be Yi Soo and I, best friend again.

"I know you still hate me for what I did to Yi Soo in middle school and high school please forgive me... I really am sorry" she said and I can see tears started falling little by little.

The way she speak, she was trembling and I think I really am going to forgive her. I could see it in her eyes she was sincerely apologizing to me.

I crouched down to her level and said "I forgive you... Soo Mi... Please don't ever do that or anything to us like bullying us again" and hugged her. She started to cry while I was hugging her.

Finally, for all this years we finally friends again. We started to sit down on our table. I sat next to Baekhyun and those two Soo Mi and Chen and also Kai and this other girl I never met before. The others were at the table next to us.

"So what do you want snow angel?" Baekhyun said while flipping the menu next to me.

"Anything is fine" I said sweetly. I'm actually happy. Everything is great all of those problems already disappear because I know I have him beside me. I was completely interrupted by the bickering of those two not Chen and Soo Mi but Kai and the other girl with the black hair.

"Kai what do you want?" She said but he was completely ignoring him. "If you don't answer I will order whatever I want for you like what you don't want" She said mischievously. She was smirking.

"Wait what... what did you say?" Kai said harshly and continued by saying"Just order Something with chicken ".

" Umm... Kai I don't think there's anything with chicken it's a coffee shop "she said.

" OK just order me some coffee"he replied.

I was just staring at them. They are so cute bickering with each other. The girl beside Kai seen me staring at them and said" Oh yes I didn't introduce myself I'm Kim Hana... Well me and Kai are just friends ". As she said that Kai just stopped what he was doing and looking at us. I know they like eachother.

" Hello I'm Lee Eun Ji nice to meet you Hana"I said and we shake hands.

"So what do you want to order?" Chen said to Soo Mi.

"I just want white coffee" She said sweetly to him.

Out of nowhere I asked " how did you guys get together, become a couple?".

"Well that's a long story" Chen said.

:-:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

I was at home, watching TV sitting on the couch after the lunch with all of the exo members and some of my friends . I heard a door bell. I opened the door it was Baekhyun.

"Can I stay here for the night "he said. He was wearing a black hoodie with a bucket hat and also wearing a mask. Why do he want to stay the night, I question myself.

" Sure you can"I said and let him in the house by pulling his hand.

"You can put all your bags in the room over there" I said to him by pointing at the room.