Chapter 10

Thanks for reading my book. I hope you guys love the story so far.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

He was leaning in to kiss me. "Eun Ji we're home..." My parents said as they shout.

"Oh shoot" I said quickly grabbed Baekhyun and bring him to the back door.

My parents doesn't know that I have a boyfriend. They were a bit strict about bringing boys to the house. So, without thinking I sneaked him to the back door. He just followed. I wanted it to be a secret beacause they know what happened to me beacuse of the last boyfriend I had. They thought I went to the movie with a freind. well I'm not wrong.

"Can't I see your parents?"He said as he was about to walked to the door.

" No not now ... not today" I said to him and quietly opened the door. Thank god the rain stopped. I waved goodbye to him as he went on his bike and drove off.

As he went home, I walked to the front and saw my parents sitting on the couch.

"Hi mom and dad ... how's the dinner went?" I said nervously while sitting next to my dad.

" Well it was great" my dad said.

" How was your evening?"My dad said to me and he switch on the tv.

" Well it was fine... the movie was good" I replied .

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

I was on my comfy and soft bed thinking or completely in my thought about today. A lot of things were in my mind. First was about Lay coming back to my life. Why did I let Baekhyun came to my house at the first place."Your an idiot Eun Ji" I said as I do a faceplamed . But still I need to focus on my revenge plans. I can't fall for him. I just can't. As I was still in my thoughts. I heard a buzz on my phone.

I picked it up and see who texted me.

ByunBacon: Hey are you up?

I looked at it for a few more second. What to text him. I was fidgeting with my hands while staring at the text. Wait why am I nervous, I asked myself.

Eun Ji: Yeah I'm still up

ByunBacon: Are still OK?

Wait he worried about me. I thought he just using me and then he will date another girl. Maybe he change, No he can't change. He made my sister cried and broke her heart. You will pay Byun Baekhyun.

Eun Ji: Yeah I'm fine...

ByunBacon: Snow angel can you change my username now?

Eun Ji:ok

Bacon: Thank you... Wait nevermind... See you tomorrow.

Eun Ji: see you well your name kinda sound like bacon so what's the problem.

Bacon: Eun Ji see you

Eun Ji: See you

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

I went into the classroom to see I was early. The classroom was so quiet. There isn't anybody but Yi Soo who was sitting on her seat. I came towards her and said "Hey"

She replied"Hi Eun Ji". I sat next to her. We started to talked with each other like friends should do.

"So, what did you do last night?" she said to me. Why was it so specific.

"I went to the movies" I replied.

"With whom?"she said to me.

" With..."as I was about to answer. Students came in one by one. Even Baekhyun. He went in and we made eye contact and wink at me. Yi Soo didn't realised anything. Yes I didn't tell Yi Soo yet. I will but not now.

We were waiting for our teacher but she was late. It wasn't like her to be late.

"I would like to introduce our new student who will joining this class as of today. Let me introduce him, this was Park Chanyeol" she said as she gestures him to come forward.

"hi there I'm Park Chanyeol.. You can called me Chanyeol.. Let's be friends and please take care of me" he said as he did a aegyo and a wink to us. I can't lie he is handsome and cute. He made almost every girl in class blush. Even Yi Soo. She can't denied it as I looked at her.

"Chanyeol you can seat at the empty seat over there" the teacher said. As he walked to his seat, his eyes were on Yi Soo.

"OK guys let's begin our lesson" the teacher continued.

The lesson just started and I already bored. Boredom kills. There I am tapping my school desk repetitively with the end of my pencil, staring out of the window, wishing I was anywhere but here.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

During lunch time, Yi Soo and I went to the cafeteria just together. As we were walking I saw a tall figure bumped into Yi Soo. I think I know who it was the new guy. Yes it was him. It looks like he already had a friend and it is Byun Baekhyun. I still can't get what happened last night out of my head. I just completely ignored it. But I know it was the new guy because Baekhyun was way shorter then him. He's so tall, but Baekhyun is taller then both of us. Wait where was I.. Yes Yi Soo was bumped into Chanyeol.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there" he said as he tries to get Yi Soo up from the fall. I watched them with Baekhyun beside me.

"It's fine really" she said while not looking at him.

"Yi soo are you alright" both Baekhyun and I said at the same time. I know I was worried about Yi Soo falling. But, why did Baekhyun worried too. They didn't talked a lot. As far as I know.

Baekhyun just realised that I was beside him. So he gave me a wink. But I was more focusing on Yi Soo.

"Anyways I need to go now bye" Yi Soo said while pulling me and walked towards the cafeteria together. I think she wants to forget what just happened. I just followed her.

"Bye Yi soo and nice to meet you" he shouted as he waved to us. I could see that he was smiling.

I elbowing Yi Soo and said"I think he likes you".

"No I don't think so" She replied. Well I think he does I thought in my head.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-
Thank you for reading my book that means a lot. How's the chapter so far, is it good?. Lol now Chanyeol is here. Here's Chanbaek moments.