Waking up to you

Ayas POV

I stir from my sleep in the morning. My pillow is really warm... I open my eyes to see Karsen. IN MY BED! Ugh...and then my hangover hits me. NO TIME FOR HANGOVERS RIGHT NOW! Karsen is in my bed! I look him up and down to see him still dressed. Aw, he must be uncomfortable. Sleeping in clothes is not great. I just stare at his face for a while. But, when I start to move he pulls me back into his chest. I blush and snuggle into his chest. He starts to wake up and I just stay snuggled into him. As I fall asleep I feel him slowly moving me.

Karsens POV

I wake up to Aya snuggled in my chest. I blush, shes so cute. I slowly remove myself from her body and go into the kitchen to make breakfast. 

I look in her fridge and I see eggs and bacon. I decide to make scrambled eggs with bacon in it. I start cooking. 

I finish cooking and I look for cups and asprin. To give Aya when she wakes up. I walk into her room and see her asleep on the bed. I walk over to her and shake her awake softly. She stirs and mumbles. 

"Huh...what?"

"Its time to get up Aya" I say

She jumps awake and looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Karsen!"

"Yea I slept over last night. I've got some asprin for you." I hand her the asprin and she takes it and groans.

"I made breakfast come on let's eat." I lead her to the kitchen where the table is. I help her sit down and sit down opposite of her. I put the eggs and bacon on the table and we start to eat. 

"I'm sorry if I did anything crazy last night. I can't remember anything."

"It's alright. You didn't" I answer 

She sighs in relief and continues eating her food. Once we finish our meal I clean the dishes and put them on the counter. 

"I can put them away." she tells me as she puts the clean dishes where they belong.

Once we finish with the dishes we sit on the couch and watch TV for a little bit until I break the silence. 

"I'm sorry that you were upset last night. I know how it feels for your familt=y not to approve of you." I say

She sniffs and says, "It's alright" she starts tearing up.

"No, no" I say and pull her close to me to comfort her. 

She snuggles into me and cries softly. I just whisper reassuring words to her and I just comfort her while she cries. It hurts me to see her so sad. I don't want her to be sad anymore. 

That is when I realized I liked her a lot. That I wanted to wake up to her.

A/N: Awww my babies! Heres the next chapter!