Its Nothing...

Yuki's POV

I'm on the phone with Lexi while I was walking to my photo shoot.

"I'm on my way to the shoot right now. What was it for again?"

"Its for Elle Magazine, there's interview and shoot. The theme is based around your journey to now. They're pretty open about outfits so you can go crazy." she says.

"Awesome! I'm almost there, I'll talk to you later, bye!"

"Bye!" She says and then I hang up.

As I'm walking up to the back door of the building I feeling someone is watching me. Usually this wouldn't bother me since paparazzi are always around but this is different. It feel weird, sinister... Especially because I'm going in the back door, there shouldn't be any paparazzi around. I shake it off as I hear a few camera clicks as I walk into the building. 

I walk in and there is already someone waiting for me. "Yuki! Welcome to Elle Japan." the person says. I reply "Its great to be here! Where the shoot happening?" She tells me it's upstairs and we head in.

As I walk into the room there are many people who greet me but I just head straight to hair and makeup. They leave my hair down for the first few shots. I'm wearing some clothes that make me look younger. 

As I get to where I'll be taking the photos I see the photographer. 

"Carlo!" I exclaim.

"Yuki! Bellissima! Como stai mio caro!"  (Beautiful! How are you my dear?) 

"Bene! How have you been Carlo!" (Good!) I replied as we kissed on both cheeks and hugged.

"I haven't seen you since Italy my dear!"

I met Carlo in Italy for a photo shoot and fashion show. We immediately got along due to our upbeat attitudes.

"Alright Yuki we're gonna start with a younger girl look."

"Ok" I say as I change into overalls and they gave me some pocky. I get in position and we start.

The first shot makes me younger like middle school age

The first shot makes me younger like middle school age. The next shot had me in a school uniform with a penny board.

To be honest this was my favorite shot! I think I look so cute and the pose is perfect

To be honest this was my favorite shot! I think I look so cute and the pose is perfect. The last shot is me as an adult in a cute black dress.

This last photo was more my style (obviously) and I look amazing

This last photo was more my style (obviously) and I look amazing. As we finished up the shoot I said goodbye to Carlo and headed to hair and makeup again to get ready for the interview.

A/N: Y'ALL ITS BEEN 3 YEARS WTH. The pandemic f'ed me up and I haven't updated in FOREVER. Lord... Anyway, I'M BACK!!! I hope your excited for more chapters to come! Also I feel like changing the title and cover photo for the book. Soooo, if any of you have any title suggestions or covers you'd like to send, do it PLEASE. I'll update y'all on the new title name when I see a good one and credit the person who gave the amazing name! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! See you soon babes!!!!