No! Sleepy time!

Yuki's POV

I look around to see that everyone is starting to get up. It looks like zombies rising from the dead. Creepy.

*TIMESKIP*

Since my big show was yesterday I have a some time off for relaxation. Basically my days of peace and sleep. I am currently at Natsume and I's apartment laying around petting the cats. Its late. I've laying around all day waiting for Natsume to come home from work. Yes its a Saturday and Natsume has work. Don't judge!

I hear the door knob being turned and I perk up and look towards the door. Natsume opens it and I smile at him.

"Hi babe!" I say enthusiastically. Sitting up I wave.

"Hey" he laughs out at my excitement I then lay back down when a wave exhaustion hits me. "Whats wrong babe?" Natsume asks at my sudden change in attitude.

"I'm tired" I mumble as a stretch and lay down ready to sleep.

"Well why don't you go to sleep on our bed instead of the couch?" he asks

"Nooooo sleepy time on the couch" I say tiredly

"No, on the bed"

"NO couch"

"Yu-"

"SLEEPY TIME!"

"Thats right...on the bed"

"N-"

"I'll be on the bed with you..."

"...mmmmm...FINE" I groan but I stay in place, "but you have to carry me there" I raise my hands like a child saying "up" Natsume sighs and picks me up. I snuggle into his chest as he carries me to our bed. He drops me onto the bed and I whine.

"That was mean!"

He just laughs at me and smiles. He plops himself onto the bed and I snuggle next to him.

"I'll forgive you this once" I mumble but he just
chuckles at me. I lay my head onto his chest and close my eyes.

??? POV

"Oh sweet Yuki I have missed you" I chuckle. I notice someone else come into the room. I frown. Who is this? She waves and after a short conversation they go into the bedroom and snuggle. Hm. This could be a problem. I need to know who this man is and why is he so close to MY Yuki!!

~~~

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait but here is the next chapter!

❄️ Snowflake ❄️