Its Been A While Ema

Yuki's POV

"surprise!" I say as Ema stands there shocked

"What your not going to say hi to you sister?" I say pouting

Then I am cut off guard as I am tacked by a crying Ema

"It feels good to be back, I missed you too Ema." I say patting her head as she cry's into my shoulder

All the brothers looked surprised. I counted 12 but, aren't there supposed to be 13? Never mind that I'm with Ema now.

"How long has it been 7 years?" I hear her say

All the brothers are even more shocked now

"Yup I know this has been the only contact we have had in years. Man but France was pretty awesome." I say "Hey one of you!" I yell at the brothers "Get a glass of white wine ready. I know you have some. Well? GET TO IT!" I scream at them, the one with the glasses goes out of the room startled a bit.

After I get up I introduce myself.

"Well as you know from that, I am Ema's older sister and I'm moving in until work comes up. Please take care of me" I say

A little boy ran up to me an pulled on my sweater and said "I'm Wataru nice to meet you Onee-Chan! Do you wanna come play in my room?!"

A man with brown hair says"Watar-" but he was interrupted by me.

"Sure Wataru but right now you need to calm down and I need to meet your brothers. Okay?" I say sweetly.

"Okay!" He exclaimed holding onto my skinny jeans.

Someone came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my sides hugging me from behind.

I grabbed his arms and flipped him on the floor and picked him up and put his hand behind his back.

"OW" he said

A man with violet hair came up to the guy on the floor "Tsubaki that's what you get. Sorry for his actions he's very forward." he says looking at me.

"Its fine just tell him not to do it again or he will get way worse" glaring at Tsubaki.

"Yu-Chan?" I hear a familiar voice and turn around to see Louis standing beheind me.

"Louis!" I scream and hug him

"You know her?" the brothers say in unison

"Of course she my favorite to style their hair." he says

"Who is she? Is she famous" Wataru asked the brothers nodded in agreement

"Well this is a hair style she usually has." he puts my hair up and I pose.

"OH MY GOD! ITS DIAMOND QUEEN!!!" they say in unison.

"Yup." I smiled

*Time skip After Introductions*

I finally got my Wine and I finished a whole bottle. I can hold my liquor.

"I know I just got here but I got to go see someone." I say

"Who?" they all asked

"Her boyfriend." Ema sighed "Are you still with him?"

"Oh god no different guy he is WAY nicer than him." I say

"BOYFRIEND?!?!" they said surprised again

"Yes! I'm 21 I can have a life you know." I say

"Okay" they say pouting

"See you guys!" I yell waving while running to the elevator.

*Time Skip*

I was in front of my boyfriend's apartment. I knocked and I hear footsteps getting close to the door.

"Babe!" he pulls me in his apartment and starts kissing me.

Lets just say they had a happy night

A/N Hey guys how is the story so far? I 'm trying to do my best to make it a good story. Comment if you want anything to happen or who she should go with. BTW this will also cover who Ema chooses so comment on what I should do! Thanks bye!