"Hanging out"

Aya POV

"Okay kids lets eat!" 

I'm currently with my preschool students eating animal crackers. Yes, I teach preschool. I quite enjoy it. The kids are really cute! It's like a dream! I love my job. 

"Ms.Aya!" one of my students Taro yells

"Yes, Taro?" 

"Look!" he points to the classroom door "A guy!"

That "guy" was Karsen. Wait...KARSEN?! What is he doing here?!

"Karsen? What are you doing here?" I ask him as I stand up and walk over to him.

"I was just dropping by to say hey." he says in his usual coldish casual voice.

My heart drops a bit but I don't show it. (or so she thinks) What she doesn't know is he caught her face falling for a second. He's confused but he brushes it off.

"I see that your kids are as energetic as ever." he says while watching the kids run around.

I turn back and look too with a smile on my face. "They are cute huh?"

3rd Person POV

Karsen watches her when she turns back seeing her so happy made his heart warm...a little. She turns back and he goes back to his normal expression. 

"So..." Aya starts "The kids will go home soon. Do you wanna hang around until they go home and then we can hang out somewhere? I'm not busy after this."

Karsen thinks about it for a second leaving Aya nervous when he doesn't respond for a bit.

"Sure." that one word made Aya cheer loudly internally. She was so happy! They were going to hang out!

"Come on in!" she says while smiling brightly.

She pulls him in and says, "Kids this is my friend Mr. Karsen or Mr. K"

"Hi Mr. K!" the class responds

Karsen looks at Aya who is looking at the kids smiling wide and his lips form a small smile seeing her so happy. 

For the rest of the time with the kids, Karsen was a human jungle gym. The kids climbed on him and they got piggyback rides. Though he might not say it aloud, he enjoyed his time with the kids.

*Timeskip*

"Bye kids! *sigh* What a day" Aya says as she grabs her purse. "You ready?" She asks Karsen.

"Yea. Let's go"

They head to a cute coffee shop near the preschool. Once their seated Aya can't believe herself. Shes out with Karsen!!! It's crazy! 

She's pulled out her thoughts when Karsen asks, "What are you gonna order?"

"Oh! Um. I'll get a...Latte." I quickly respond

The waitress comes and Aya orders. Karsen orders an expresso.

"So, how has the bar been?" Aya askes hoping to start a conversation.

"It's going okay." He responds 

"Thats good..."

Before it could get any more awkward the waitress came back with their drinks. They silently sip for a while. They don't know how to act around each other.

" Do you want anything to eat?" he asks her.

"Um...yea. A chocolate chip cookie." she responds.

Karsen flags down the waitress and orders the cookie warm. When it comes Aya starts eating the cookie while Karsen just sips his expresso watching her. He notices a smudge of chocolate on her face. 

"Aya? You've got something there" pointing to his cheek where the smudge is on her face.

"Oh! Um. Here?" she asks rubbing the wrong spot. After a while, Karsen gets up and walks to the other side of the table and wipes it off himself. What he doesn't realize is when he did that his face got really close to hers. Their noses almost touching. Once he wipes it off he also notices their proximity. They just stare for a while not realizing how caught up in each other's eyes they were.

Aya blushes and just looks at him and then lips. Waiting to see what was going to happen. Karsen realizes this and...smiles and then...he kisses her

cheek.

He smiles teasingly and moves back to his seat. Aya turning red because she blushing so much. Karsen found it cute as he slowly started liking her more and more. 

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*

A/N

Hey Guys! I hope you like the new chapter since I haven't updated in a LOOOONG time and I apologize. BUT! Its summer so more chapters! Also, please go to the chapter named "Help!" create a profile for the mysterious character that has shown up. I would love to see your ideas! ANNNNNND please vote for who you want Ema to end up within the chapter titled "You're My Sister?!?!". More interactive stuff later! Please don't be silent readers! I wanna know what you think and what I should do differently or just do in general. ALSO ALSO I want to rename this book and with a new name is a new cover! SO, please help me with names and if not names cover when I come up with a name! I know I'm asking a lot but it will all be worth it in the end!