Monday

A/N Hey guys! All this chapter is in Emas and maybe the brothers POV. Also parts of the anime might not be in here. I have to mix it up.

Ema POV

"Maybe give us a hint?" I ask Azusa

I am super confused on why he is here. That is until a car pulls up and Fuuto walks out. Girls start squealing and screaming his name. He walks up and says

"I should be on the list here. Right there."

Juli POV

"why do I suddenly have a bad feeling? CHIIIIIIIII!!! please stay safe!"

Ema POV

School went by fast. Once we got home Yusuke was complaining about how he was not told Fuuto was coming to the school. Then Kaname was talking about the pictures I took at the entrance ceremony. We ended up looking through photo albums.

The next few days were chaotic. Azusa passed out and he is in the hospital. Tsubaki won't stop blaming himself. It makes me sad. While I'm visiting Azusa, Natsume is talking to Tsubaki.

Natsume POV

"Was it over her?" I ask him

He stays silent. The boys keep fighting over Ema like starving animals fighting over food. I really don't get it. But, I don't have to, I have my special person already. I give him speech that was harsh but, its tough love.

The week goes by and on Friday its Yuki's Fashion show. I am her plus one and we invited the whole family.

A/N Hey guys!! I know I haven't updated in a little while but I had school so I couldn't write. But, I will post more today!!