Coming Home and Prepping For The Wedding

Yuki's POV

"Ughh I hate mornings" I thought to myself "What did I do last night? Oh yeah that."

She laughed at herself until she checked her phone.

You Have 12 New Messages

To: Yuki

From: Ukyo

Where are you young lady its past one in the morning. When you come back there will be some explaining to do!

To: Yuki

From: Masaomi

Where are you we are really worried about you! Wataru is getting scared that your hurt.

To: Yuki

From: Ema

Yuki where are you? Your worrying me and Wataru. Please come home.

To: Yuki

From: Kaname

Hello beautiful where are you haven't been home yet? Are you okay?

To: Yuki

From: Tsubaki

Where are you I miss you! Did you already run away from me?

To: Yuki

From: Azusa

Where are you Everyone's really worried about you.

To: Yuki

From: Louis

Yuki I'm getting worried I won't be able to touch your hair. please come home soon.

To: Yuki

From: Fuuto

Everyone's contacting you so, why not. Where are you?

"Ugh I've had enough with the messages." I thought while closing my phone

He was still sleeping so I left a note for him. After that I left.

*Time Skip*

I walked out of the elevator to see everyone on the couch asleep.

"I'm back" I whispered and I saw Wataru there he looked like he was crying. I felt bad so I went and snuggled him and fell asleep.

Thrid Person POV

"Should we wake her up?" asked Louis

"No she will face punishment on the way to the wedding." Ukyo said

"She is 21 and she can live her own life ya know?" Yusuke said

"He's right Ukyo. Plus shes lived alone for awhile so its nothing new for her to go out." Iori said

"She waking up shhh." Wataru said

Yukis POV

I woke up to see the brothers looking at me with pitied except Ukyo where you could see the black aura coming from him.

"Where were you last night young lady?!" Ukyo said angrily

"I was at a club." I said plainly

" What?!?!" Ukyo almost popped a vein

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That was priceless." I was rolling on the floor laughing at my brother's reactions. I was laughing and almost crying until I calmed down and sat up on the couch.

"So, you weren't at a club?" Ukyo said

"Nope." I said

"Then where were you?" Ukyo asked a bit annoyed

"That's for me to know and for you guys to never know." I winked at them and then went to my room.

"I swear that girl is going to kill me" I heard Ukyo say.

I went into my room where I found a beautiful purple dress (Look at the media).

I put it on and went to Louis so he could do my hair. He put it in a high ponytail curled it, it was not that much but it make the look. I went downstairs where the boys were waiting for me. i saw a few blush at me. I smiled and listened to all the compliments. After that we got in two cars, the first car had Louis, Hikaru, Ukyo, Iori, and myself in it. The second car had Ema, Subaru, Tsubaki, Azusa, and Fuuto in it. I fell asleep on the ride there, Louis woke me up when we got there.

"Yuki wake...up were here." Louis said

"Thanks Louis" I said

I left the car and went to the brides room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" a woman's voice said I'm guessing that is Miss Miwa, I mean mom.

"Oh darling look at your beautiful daughter!" Miss- I mean mom said.

"Hello. Nice to meet you I'm Yuki. You look so beautiful Miss- I mean mom." I said

"Thank you for letting me pick a dress for a girl! All these boys and finally some girls!" Mom said.

"Thank You. Oh I should leave the wedding will start and you should keep getting ready." i said walking out after hugging them.

I kept wandering and then I noticed some big doors, I assumed it was the Chapel so I entered. I opened the door to see...

Cliff Hanger...Or Not well thank you for reading another one of my chapters! See you next time! PS. I know she said she was going to her boyfriends place when she was leaving. Maybe they forgot?