You're My Sister?!?!

Yuki's POV

I opened to see...

"Babe?" I say Natsume turns around to see me

"Babe what are you doing here?" he questioned

"I'm here for-" I was trying to explain when Tsubaki interrupted me.

"So you've met Natsume?" Tskbaki said "Hes our twin, well now you've met all of us!"

"Wait shes the new sister you guys were telling me about!" Natsume said pointing at me.

"There's one more, next to her. Shes Ema and the other is-" Natsume cut Tsubaki off.

"Yuki." he said

"How do you know her name?" Tsubaki asked

"He's my/She's my" we say in unison

"Boyfriend/Girlfriend" we say in unison...again

"WHAT?!?!" they exclaimed

"yeah..." I said

"How long have you been dating?" Ema asks

"3 years." I say

"We met in America, I was on Business and she was doing a couple modeling jobs." Natsume said

"I think you should continue the relationship. I mean you shouldn't end it, you love each other right?" Ema asks

"Of course we do." I say

"Then don't end it, you guys are together and I think we all agree you should be happy." Ema says smiling brightly.

"Thanks Ema" I say

I lean on Natsume and we walk to our spots for the Wedding.

*Time Skip*

I was standing at the reception holding my champagne glass when I saw Mom on stage. She said "I would like to welcome my daughter Yuki up here to play the Piano!"

I was shocked I pointed at myself and she nodded. I gulped and walked up to the Piano and sat down.

As I was playing everyone was smiling and taking in the music. Natsume looked at me and I blushed because we both felt so much love in the air. I stared into his beautiful eyes the whole time I was playing.

After I finished everyone clapped and I ran to Natsume who hugged me and told me I did very well on the Piano.

After that all the girls gathered to try and catch the brides bouquet of flowers. I didn't want to go but, Natsume nudged me and said, "Come on at least stand there." I pouted but he pushed me to the edge of the group. "Happy?" I said, "Yes very happy." he said smiling at me with his purple eyes.

I stood there and waited for it to be over, I saw her throw the bouquet of flowers. It flew in the air, I watched it fly and then fall into my hands that were open, but I wasn't trying to catch it. When I realized I caught it was shocked I looked at the flowers then Natsume, the flowers, Natsume, flowers, Natsume. He looked at me and then I saw Tsubaki walk up to him and whisper in his ear. I wonder what he said?

Natsume's POV

Tsubaki walked up to me and said,"I guess that means its almost time for you know what." he whispered and the smirked at the sight of me blushing.
I noticed Yuki looking at me with shocked eye those beautiful blue eyes that made her perfect. She walked to me and asked if everything was alright and I just said "It's nothing."
She looked at me with worried eyes,"Are you sure? I can stay at you place tonight and we can talk about it." she said worried something was wrong.
"Okay that's fine." I said not realizing I had to make an excuse now. Ugh stupid Natsume.
"Babe let's dance!" she said.
I remember when she first said that.

We were at her celebration she had every year in Paris France. She grabbed my hand and we danced for a long time. That was when I fell farther in love with her than ever.

"Okay let's go." I said but she was already dragging me on the dance floor. There were slow songs and I noticed something while dancing, Subaru was dancing with Ema and the brothers all looked very jealous of her. But me? I have my special someone right here. At the end of the song we kissed. Thankfully. No one noticed, "I love you so much Yuki remember that."

A/N How did you guys like that chapter? I think it went well. Comment who you think should end up with Ema

Yusuke

Subaru

Iori

Fuuto

Someone else

No one

For the someone else option comment a boy and a description and I will add him to the story! Thank You!