The News

Yukis POV

I woke up in Natum- our bed. I know I was supposed to live with my sister and brothers, but I'm engaged to Natsume so I took all my stuff to his place. We are looking at apartments or houses close to Natsume's work.

Its been crazy but today is the day we tell EVERYONE in the family. Rintarou and Mifwa are at the boys house. I look over to see Natsume is not in bed. He must be in the kitchen/living room. I walk out to see him trying to feed Tsubaki.

"Hold on Tsubaki! I need to put the bowl down first!" he exclaims at the cat who is wiggling in his arms

"Are you having trouble there?" I ask, amused

"Yes! Can you help me????" he asks annoyed

"Sure Sure." I answer and I grab the bowl and set it down

He puts Tsubaki down and he hugs me.

"Thanks babe." he says. His voice being muffled from him putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Anytime."I whisper not wanting leave this embrace "I love you." I whisper softly

"I love you too" he answers lifting his head and kisses me for a little. We separate.

"Babe lets get changed so we can go to the house." he says

"Fine." I say pouting

He lifts up my chin and says, "We will have time for us later. I promise. Okay?"

I look into his purple eyes and say "Okay."

I get changed into

(no purse and converse instead of the flats)

"Okay lets go." I say walking towards the door

Timeskip

We pulled up to the house and got out. Once we go to the door Natsume rang the doorbell. Ema opened the door and let us in. We got to the railing and Ema went downstairs. Natsume squeezes my hand and we head down stairs. Mifwa sees us and heads toward us.

"How are you doing? I've missed you both!" she exclaims

Natsumes POV

"We've been good." Yuki answers

"Hey mom can you sit down we have some news." I ask

She nods and sits down. The whole family is here even Fuuto and Hikaru.

"Whats so important?" Fuuto asks bored with this already

"Well..." Yuki says and looks at me. I squeeze her hand and she continues...

"We're engaged!!!!!" she yells while putting her left hand up with the ring on it.

Fuuto, Hikaru, Ukyo, Mifwa, Rintaro, Iori, Kaname, and Louis gasped

"My babys growing up!!!" Mifwa screams as she throws herself onto Yuki.

"Woah mom!" I say

The boys pull mom off of Yuki.

"Congratulations!" they exclaim

"I can't believe this is happening!!!" Fuuto exclaims "Shes so ugly why would you do that to yourself!"

Yuki tears up "hes right." I hear her whisper

She runs out of the room.

"Thanks for that jackass." I say before I leave to find Yuki

Third Person POV

"Thanks for that jackass." Natsume says angrily before he leaves to find Yuki

"Damn you really messed up Natsume NEVER swears. Even a little bit." Azusa remarks

"Yuki-chan is always insecure about her beauty. She was always told as a child that she was ugly. Thats why she wears longer clothing or she puts make-up on." Louis says

"This is bad."Ukyo says

Yuki POV

"Your so ugly! Why were you born! A troll like you shouldn't live!" she yells at me while hitting and kicking me.

"Your a failure. You don't listen to me!" this usually happens when my moms been drinking. It doesn't make me feel any better. Sometimes my dad would join in the beating. From a young age I have been beaten. I always told my friends that I fell down stairs or tripped and fell. I never told anyone about it. Not even Natsume.

"Why can't you be pretty like Alyssa!" my dad screams. Alyssa was my best friend, but I couldn't hang around her. I knew it wasn't her fault but she was the cause to all my pain. Everyday when I would come home. They would beat me. I barley had time to do homework. School was difficult because of this.

I have to tell him

Natsume POV

I look around and listen to hear any noises. I hear sobbing coming from my old room. I enter and see Yuki in the fetal position, rocking back and forth. I can hear her whispering:

"Stop it mommy, daddy. It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!" while crying.

I walk up to her and hug her. I rub circles in her back and whisper "shhhh. Everything's alright. Mommy and Daddy are gone now."

A/N How was it?? This one is longer than usual but its all good. Thanks for reading!