Chapter 28

A few weeks later...
Today was the day of the school show. The school show was a show that the school would put on once a year to show off their best students talents. This year Esme was performing.
Bruce and Selina sit down in their seats next to everyone (Barbara, Lee, Jim, Alfred, Harvey, Barbara Lee). Bruce and Selina where excited to see her perform.
"So she's been playing for years" he asks. She nods.
"She was always interested in the guitar. She would hear it in songs when we where listening to music when she was younger and begged me to get her lessons so I did and soon she didn't need lessons because she could learn on her own" Selina tells him. He smiles. He was proud of his daughter.
"She found her talent. Her passion" she says with a smile. He leans in and kisses her quickly.
The curtains open and the Esme comes out. Bruce and Selina turn and smile at their daughter.
She starts to play the song and it was beautiful. Selina smiles as her daughter did it so beautifully. Bruce was proud as he had never heard her before and it was the best guitar playing her had ever heard. She finishes and there is a round of applause and everyone stands up. Bruce and Selina stand up and clap smiling at her with big faces.

Bruce and Selina walk into the apartment with Esme. "I'm so proud of you. You did amazing kitten" Selina says as she kisses her daughters head.
"And I'm proud of you. It's some of the best guitar playing I've heard ever" Bruce tells her. She smiles.
"And as a gift for doing so well I wanted to give you something. It's for both of you" he says as he hands her a box. Esme opens the box and sees some keys.
"Why are you giving me keys" she asks confused.
"Well I was wondering if you and your mom would like to move in with me. To the manor" he asks. Her mouth drops open. She jumps into her dads arms. He chuckles.
"Of course i do" she says excitedly. Both of them turn to Selina.
"So what do you say" Bruce asks. Selina chuckles before hugging them both.
"Yes" she says. Esme squeals and Bruce and Selina a laugh.

They where finally a family. A happy one and nothing could bring them down.