Chapter 1

Selina sat on the bed in the guest bedroom of Lee and Jims apartment. Alfred called Lee and asked her to come and get selina. It broke selina to know that she was finally showing bruce her true feeling and he just left. It broke her. She felt stupid for even showing her feelings in the first place. She just sat and stared at the wall in front of her. Her face was stained from the tears that had gone down her face. She had no tears left.

Lee walked into the room and saw the young girl looking at the wall. She sighs before walking over and placing the mug of hot chocolate onto the night stand that was next to the bed. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around selinas shoulders. "There is some hot chocolate there for you on the nightstand if you want it" Lee says. Selina just nods. Lee wraps her arms around selina more and hugs her. Selina wraps her arms around her and cries. Lee stokes her hair as she cries. "It gets better you know. I know it might seem like doesnt right now but after a while it does. It might take years but i promise you that it will always get better not matter how long it takes. You might find someone that you love more than bruce and the feelings that you have for him will decrease and you will be able to get over it" she says. Selina shakes her head.

"I always had him there. I always had him to go back to. And now that he is gone. Im broke. Because i love him. He is the man that i want to spend the rest of my life with Lee but he left me" Selina sobs. Lee hugs her more. She had tears going down her own face. She knew how much Selina loved Bruce. But she was scared to show it and now that he is gone. It breaks her. Soon the sobs stop and Lee hears the sound of Selina sleeping. Lee unwraps herself from selina and lies her down on the bed and moves the blanket on her more so she is warm. Lee closes the door and walks over to Jim.

"How is she" he asks as he sits on the couch. Lee sits down and puts her head on his shoulder. "She is broken. She finally was going to admit that she loved him. Ready to show him that he loved her. And now he is gone and she is broken Jim" she says. Jim wraps his arms around his wife. "Selina is a strong girl and she is going to get through this. I know she will" he says. Lee nods and gives him a quick kiss on the lips.