Chapter 20

Selina puts her coat on and looks in the mirror.
"Why do you have to go to a business meeting. Didn't you have one of them like 2 weeks ago" Esme asks.
"Yes but there is a lot going on in the business at the moment" Selina says.
"But you also went to that reopening last week as well" Esme says.
"I know I have been busy lately but this is so that you can have the best life kitten" Selina says as she puts her hand under Esme's chin so that she will look at her.
"Just promise that you will have time to come and see my performance in the school production" she asks. Selina smiles before kissing her head.
"I will always have time for you Ok" Selina says. Esme smiles.
"Ok. You have fun" Esme says. Selina laughs.
"Ok you be good kitten" Selina says as she walks out the door.
(There was a babysitter there. She was in the bathroom)

Selina jumps into to the study in the manor. It looked just like it was when she was a teenager. Even after it was blown up. They where able to make it look the exact same.
"Looks the same doesn't it" she hears Bruce say as he walks in. She turns and smiles at him.
"It does" she says. He smiles back at her. Selina looks down at his hand.
"Wine... are you trying to get me drunk Mr Wayne" she says teasingly. He smirks.
"Maybe" he says.
"And would your intentions be to seduce and have sex with me" she says as she walks closer to him.
"Maybe maybe not but would that be bad" he asks.
"What happened to taking it slow" she asks.
"We are taking it slow. Never said I was going to make it easy" he smirks. She gasps.
"Wow Bruce Wayne. Playboy. Guess he came back after all these years" she says.
"Maybe he did" Bruce says as he hands her a glass of wine. She smirks before taking it.

Selina and Bruce sit on the couch looking at each other.
"So what happened to you after I left" he asks.
"Well Jim and Lee adopted me. I started my own business and that is pretty much the only things I have been up to" she says.
"Really that's it" he says.
"Well if I remember your explanation wasn't very good either" she says. He laughs.
"Good point" he says. She giggles. The look up and look at each other. They start to lean in. They are almost touching when Selina turns her head.
"Taking it slow Mr Wayne" she says. He chuckles.
"Your a tease Miss Kyle".
"Like I always was Mr Wayne".