Chapter 26

Lee opens the door and sees Selina.
"Oh my god are you Ok. Jim told me" she asks as she hugs her daughter.
"I don't know where she is. I dropped her off at school this morning. Now I don't know where she is" Selina cries. Lee hugs her tighter.
"Barbara Lees gone to. They think they ran off together" she says. Selina looks up.
"Why would they do that" she asks.
"I don't know. Barbara is on the way she will be here soon" Lee says as she brings Selina in.
"Let me get you some water" she says as they walk to the kitchen.

Meanwhile...
Bruce puts down some glasses of water on the table.
"So what brings you to here. Shouldn't you be in school" he asks.
"Yes we should but we needed to find out some information on why you left" Barb says.
"What do you need to know" Bruce asks.
"Well we want to know why you left. The reasoning behind it" Esme asks.
"Well after the battle with Bane my brain was telling me that it was my fault that I had put the ones I love in danger. Putting their lives in danger. So I thought that I need to leave. To train to become the person that Gotham needed" he says.
"Mr Wayne this maybe rude of me to ask but did you have any romantic relationships before you left" Barbara asks.
"Umm... yes I did. I had an unofficial girlfriend" he says.
"What do you mean by unofficial" Esme asks.
"We had a complicated relationship. We knew each other after my parents where killed and we became friends. The thing was I knew the moment that I saw her that she was the one. I've had feeling for her for 15 years. But she had a hard life lived on the streets. Found it hard to trust people. I would go if I Where in her situation. But Jeremiah Valaska shot her and she was in the hospital tried to kill herself as she was paralysed but then I was able to get something so that she could walk again. After that she started to show that she wanted to be with me. But I threw that away so that I could protect her. But the thing is me and her actually are taking now and have decided to be together" he says with a smile at the end.
"Not to be intrusive but what is her name" Esme asks. She knew that he was her father. She had put the dots together.
"Selina Kyle".