Chapter 24

Selina lies on the couch with Bruce as he hugs her from behind. She smiles at his warmth.
"You know these past few weeks have been the best few weeks of my life" he says. She chuckles.
"They have been the best few weeks of my life to" she says. He puts a few little kisses on her neck. She giggles.
"I have to show you something" he says as he gets up. She gets up and takes his hand. He grabs a little remote and the fireplace opens to reveal a passage way.
"What" she asks him.
"Come on" he says as he grips her hand tighter. They walk down the stairs and down a hall to a door. Bruce puts a code into the door and it opens. When the door opens Selina sees a huge cave with a bunch of gadgets. Selina's mouth falls open.
"Baby what is this" she asks. He walks them down another flight of stairs and they stop at a suit. Selina recognises it. It was the suit that the man that was on the roof wore. It was Bruce who was on the roof.
"Bruce baby why do you wear this" she asks. He turns to her and takes her other hand so they are both holding both of their hands.
"I went away so that I could protect you and the people of Gotham. But I don't want them to know that it is me. It would be to dangerous to the people I love. I have so many people who wanted to go after us when we where teenagers and I don't want that to happen again. If Batman distracts them. They will forget about Bruce Wayne and turn to me. They won't know it's me so they won't go after you or anyone I love. You and everyone else mean so much to me I can't bare to see any of you get hurt" he says. She sighs before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. He wraps his arms around her waist and returns the kiss. After a few minutes they pull away and Bruce rests his forehead on hers.
"Just promise me you will be safe" she says.
"I know I will if I have you by my side" he says. She looks up at him confused.
"I'll show you" he says. He grabs her hand and they walks over to an empty glass box. He clicks a button and a suit comes down. Selina looks at it. A suit fit for a female. A cat.
"What" she says.
"This is your suit for if you want to come with me" he says. She turns to him.
"You mean come out and fight crime with you" she says. He nods.
"You know the streets of Gotham then I ever will no matter my training. I need you by my side" he says. She looks down.
"I need a few days to think about it" she says.
"I know you would. Anyone would. I just want you to know that you doing this is important to me. You could help the people of Gotham more than ever" he says. She looks up and smiles at him before giving him a small sweet kiss.
"I've got to go" she says. He nods.
"I'll see you tomorrow" he says. She nods before kissing him again.
"Ok bye" she says as she walks up the stairs and out of the manor.