"I love you too." He mumbled.

***
3 weeks later...
1:00am
"Fuck..." I moaned, feeling as Saint sucked on my clit. "I'm b-bout to cum again."

He continued to lick and suck on it, swirling his tongue on my entire kitty.

"Oo right there. Right there." I hissed, arching my back. "Mmhm."

All of a sudden a burst of relief came over me. My body relaxed and he pulled away. He looked up biting his lip.

"Let me eat it one more time." He mumbled.

"One more and then you gotta go and get us McDonald's. They got the 24 hour one somewhere over here. I googled it." I smiled, resting my hand on top of his head.

"Fatass." He chuckled, going back in between my legs.

"Says the one trying to eat me out every time he g-gets the chance." I panted, watching him suck on my folds.

As Saint was eating me out, we both heard someone call his name. I damn there jumped out of his bed, covering my bottom half up.

"Who is that?!" I whispered.

"Fuck. Vanessa must be home." He mumbled, getting out of bed. "Gone head in the pool house."

"Aight." I huffed, exiting his room through the screen door. I ended up in the side yard damn there half naked in nothing but my bra and panties. Darting into the pool house I sat on the one of the couches.

Now I was pissed. These three weeks were going by so smoothly. I quit my job, spoke to Chris and Lisa about me and Saints decision to talk again, moved out of that tiny ass apartment with Morgan, and was now living with Saint.

Everyone I loved was happy for me. Finally got my old thing back. It all happened so fast. Yeah a bitch was glad he was back in my life but now all of a sudden Vanessa was here. She had Saint blocked on everything so he ain't go out of his way to tell her they were over. Even Vanessa's parents had Saint blocked.

It was taking everything in my power not to go and smack her in her shit. I was tryna get my third or fourth nut, but I trusted Saint was gone kick her out for good.

Saint Smith
"Fuck you doing back here?" I spat.

"Did you not ask me to come back via the Internet?" She asked.

"Did it for clout." I shrugged. "You could go back to ya moms. But first we gotta talk..."

"Yeah we do." She sighed. "But you first..."

"Ion think we working out. We should call off the engagement and go our separate ways." I admitted.

"Cause your cheating?" She scoffed.

"Why you assuming?" I asked. "I'm just not feeling us no more."

"Well Saint...guess what?" She whimpered.

"What now?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"I came back because I wanted to make us work. Like we used to be." She cried.

"But why? Ain't you tired of this?" I huffed.

I watched as she reached in her purse pulling out an envelope then a glossy folded up piece of paper. She handed it to me and I unfolded it. My jaw dropped.

"I'm pregnant

"I'm pregnant." She sniffled. "I'm a couple of weeks."

My heart dropped and my knees weakened. Right when I thought Cassie and I were gonna work shit out, my dumbass fucked around and got Vanessa pregnant. I fucked her that one time before she left and that's where I fucked up.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Whatchu mean am I sure?! I haven't been fooling around like you probably have." She spat.

I ain't know what to say. Vanessa was pregnant. I got her ass pregnant.

"You want it?" I asked.

"Of course I fucking want my child!" She yelled. "You suggesting I should get an abortion?"

"I ain't even say nothing bitch." I spat. "All I asked is if you wanted to keep it."

"Stop calling your child an 'it.'" She cried, rubbing her belly.

"It ain't even developed yet so I can call that zygote half nigga whatever the fuck I want." I spat.

"Saint..." she sighed. "This could be a chance for us to start new. Reconnect our relationship. Just think."

I had Cassie in the pool house expecting me to come back and a pregnant fiancé in front of me who wanted to keep the baby. My head was blank. I had no words. I fucked up.

"Aight." I spoke.

"I-ima go unpack..." she sighed, wiping her tears.

I didn't respond to her. I didn't say anything. I just simply walked away and left the house. Walking down the side yard, I walked across my backyard into the pool house.

There Cassie was in a large t-shirt she must've found, sitting on the couch, just lying there and staring into space. She looked up at me with a slight smile.

I couldn't even look at her. I ain't wanna break her heart again. A nigga knew in his heart he ain't wanna be with Vanessa but I ain't wanna be no dead beat dad getting put on child support. Especially since the media was on my ass about everything I did. If I was gone have a son or daughter I had to step up and be a man about it.

"She left right?" She asked.

I ain't respond.

"Saint...she left right?" Cassie asked more serious then the first time.

I walked over to her, laying down next to her on the couch.

"Saint is she gone or not?" Cassie asked, standing up.

"Come here." I mumbled, patting my lap. I turned to my side watching as she she hesitantly walked over to me. She laid next to me, facing her back towards on me. We spooned while I held her in my arms.

"Saint is she gone?" She asked.

I stayed quiet.

"Cass please don't leave me." I mumbled.

"Saint what happened?" She asked.

"Vanessas pregnant." I spoke, biting down on my lip.

"And your not the baby father...right?" She asked.

"I am and she wants to keep it." I nodded.

She stayed quiet for a while but then I heard her small cries fill the room. I was such a fuck up. I broke her heart for a second time in less than a month. I wouldn't be surprised if she left me either.

She tried to wriggle out of my grasp but I wouldn't let her go.

"Saint please..." she cried, struggling to get up.

"Cassie no. Don't leave me again." I spoke.

"Saint I can't." She cried.

"I'm not letting you leave me." I said, holding her slightly tighter.

She stopped struggling, but turned around crying into my chest and wrapping her arms around me.

"Why you always doing shit?" She asked.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"I hate you." She cried.

"I know." I mumbled.

***
How was it? 🥺
I sowwy 😞
Comment 💬
Vote💞