Jealousy.

* Louis POV *

Age-7yrs.

Today, someone come to our house. Dada said that they are my aunties. But i don't know who they are.

Their names are Jade and Perrie and their daughters are Leigh Anne and Jesy, my cousins.

Jesy is 3 years old and right now she is on my daddy's lap. My daddy's .

I don't know why but i am having butterflies in my tummy and i am feeling restless.

So, i go to them and shove her as i want to sit on his lap.

" Louis, what is this ?" Dada yelled.

Auntie perrie said, " Zayn its fine maybe its one of lou's bad days."  probably taking my side.

While Auntie Jade is trying to calm Jesy. " No pez its not right. He shoved her and thats worth a punishment. "

Then Dada take me in his arms and said," Timeout for 10 minutes, Genius. "

Now, the word Timeout is like the word that i hated the most. I begin to cry like a madboy.

" Now stay here and think what you did." Dada said as he leaves me on the naughty chair and left.

I am sniffling and thinking of what i did just like dada said.

Then daddy come and said," Lets go loobear."

I look on him with glassy eyes and raise my hands for him to carry me.

" Why are those tears for ? Baby" he said as he wiped my tears. " Are those because you were in timeout?" he said and i nodded.

" I am sorry for being bad, daddy" i said sniffling. " Its fine boo, but there is someone to whom you have to apologise." he cooed.

He then takes me to the living where everybody is sitting. Jesy is on dada's lap and Leigh is on Auntie Jade's lap.

" Jesy baby there is someone who owes you a apology." Daddy said and set me down.

I go to her and said," 'm sorry jesy." and she smiled at me and said," Its otay, i forwibe u"

I smiled at her. " How about you all go to park with Auntie Pez and uncle zee. While we both make something yummy to eat." Auntie Jade proposed. We all nodded in unison.

" Sounds like a plan. I'll take lou upstairs to get hin ready. " Dada said and then he takes me upstairs in my room.

He take mine clothes out of the cupboard and then he turns to me and kneel down to my height.

He then questioned me," Why did you do that lou ?" i shrugged as i didn't want to answer.

" Baby words please." he said slightly with a stern voice. " I didn't like when she was on daddy's lap. He's mine daddy." i said playing with my fingers.

" Ohh, baby you shouldn't have done that." he cooed.

" But i was jealous." i finally speak out. " Come here." he begin to pull me into a hug.

I snuggle into his neck. " I think we should hurry up or we will be late for the park."  i nodded and then get ready.

The whole park time was a good fun as i played a lot with my cousins. I actually like the whole time i spend with my cousins.

Even during the dinner time, i choose to sit near Auntie Jade, while Jesy sit near daddy and Leigh sit in between Auntie perrie and dada.

This is the bestest day. We all then make our way to the living room where we all watch movies cuddling up.

I didn't even get to know when i passed out in Auntie perrie's lap.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey everyone, i know update in a long time. But trust me, i am trying to update this story more frequently.

I am working on my new story ' HELL TO HEAVEN.' so, if you want to read it you can read it.

Anyways, your views so far. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks.