Bad grades.

Louis- 7yrs.

* Louis point of view *

" Louis here's ur grades." Ms.wendy my teacher said while handling me my test paper

Ohh great, i didn't do well in it. I got a C in it and Daddy and Dada will not be pleased at all.

With this fear in me abt how my parents r gonna react, i barely paid any attention to any of my class.

And then the bell rang signaling that dada is coming. Since he was himself a teacher over there. He came later then other parents as he was a teacher himself.

" He champ." Dada said but i just clung to him as i don't want to see him getting angry on me.

I just hide my face in the crook of his neck." Hey what happened ?" He asked me while rubbing my back.

I just mumbled," Go home, please."  but then Ms.wendy came.

" Hey Wendy. " Dada greeted.
" Hey Zayn." She replied.
" What happen to this little one ?" He questioned her while bouncing me.
" Probably bad grades." She replied and dada nodded then she continued," Got C grade in Spelling test." and thats when tears begin to make their way.
He rocked back and forth like a baby but i can't control may tears making their way out of my eyes.

" Hey, shh.. Dada is not mad baby." He cooed but i just can't stop it. So, dada waved at Ms. Wendy and then we head towards home.

Whole car ride was quite as i didn't say anything though dada tried that i must speak out but i didn't speak at all.

When dada opened the gate, i just ran into my room. Dada followed and said," Sweety i know that u r disappointed but please come out i will help u." 

But i just kept on crying.

* Zayn's point of view *

I know he was disappointed but he gotta learn how to deal with this failures. After i hear crying, i just got the spare key of his room and i opened the door and saw him crying.

I pick him up and gently rock him. I took him downstairs where i put him on the kitchen counter and said," Hey stop crying baby, i know u didn't do well and we r not angry . Can u promise me something?" he nodded and i continued," Next time u will work hard, okay ?" He nodded and then i asked him," Hey how about  i make a snack and then we can watch a movie?"

He replied," 'kay." and then i made quick  ham sandwich and myself a tuna one. We choose Zootopia.

In the middle of it, since Lou was on my chest, he raised his head and said," Please don't tell daddy." i cooed him and said," Baby was i mad at u?" he nodded and i said," Daddy also won't be. U know why ?"

He replied," Why ?" i replied," Its because u were already feeling guilty and we don't want to add more to it."

He took a while to understand and then laid his head back.

At 5:45 which was probably the time when Liam came back. The door opened signaling that he had entered the house.

Usually, lou would greet him at the door but today u know what happen so his mood was still off.

" Why didn't my baby came?" Liam said picking Lou up. But he immediately hid his face in the crook of his neck.

He gave me a confused look and i replied," Today he got a C grade in one of his test." Hevwas abt so say something when i stoped him and whispered," He is already feeling guilty so no scolding okay?" he nodded.

He sat on the couch and put Lou on his lap and put his hand under his chin, making an eye contact with him.

" Baby, we r not mad if u r already feeling guilty." he said. And Lou just hugged him tightly.

" Hey how abt Pizza in dinner, i remember someone loves pepperoni." i suggested and they both nodded.

So, dinner passed out and lou was now feeling a lot good.

I entered his room and saw him sleeping, i got near him, kissed his forehead and said," Night night love."

---------------------------------------

Hey how u all doing? Wishing good for all of u. So, hope u like today's chapter and don't forget to like it.
❤❤