Argument

* Zayn's point of view *

I don't know whats happening in between us. I mean now, we just begun to argue over each and everything. Even a little thing can evoke either his or mine anger. Its like we can't bear each other.

After tucking Lou on his room and reading story for him , i head downstairs and saw Liam watching Tv, i sat beside him on the couch.

I was getting bored with what he was watching so, i changed it and that was like the trigger of the coming hurriance.

" What the hell ??  Who told u to change the channel ?" He begun with a clear anger in his voice.

" I was getting bored with it so, i changed it. " I snapped.

" Hey,  don't u dare to snap on me Zayn Javaad Malik! " he said.

This outbursts an argument in between us.

" Liam James Payne don't u fucking dare to give me that attitude." I said.

* Louis point of view * ( yay!! At last)

I was sleeping when i heared loud noises coming from downstairs. It turns out to be my fathers screaming on each others.

This remindes me of my old parents and all of those beating came back in my mind. I pulled stuffie ( My stuffed elephant )  close to me and i begin to sniffle.

I tried to close my ear with my hands to stop that noise, but it didn't help. The noise became more louder and my sniffles turns into crying. I thought that they were probably fighting because of me as would have done something bad.

* Liam's point of view *

" U r ungrated--" I was about to complete it but i hear someone's crying.

" C'mon say what u were saying" He said and i just hushed him.

" Do u hear it ?" I asked him

" Hear what ??" He gave me a confused look.

I rolled my eyes and said," Can't u hear ?? Someone is crying "

With that we both run towards lou's room and what we saw was heart breaking.

We opned the door and saw lou curled up as a ball with stuffie under his shoulder and hands covering ears. Terrified a lot which hadn't happen since the first month after his adoption.

We wasted no time in getting on his sides. I gently put him up on my lap.

" No fight. " He sniffled while his face snuggled in my chest.

We both shared a look, i mean what the hell we were doing.

We were acting like kids or maybe worse than that.

" Hey bub, we r not fighting any more look. " Zayn said while i rub his back in soothing circles.

He looked on him with teary eyes, and said," Pwomise ?"

" Yes bub we promise. " i said.

Zayn begin to hum song for him while i rub his back.

After some minutes, he finally fell asleep.

We both get out from his room, saying nothing to each other.

I felt quite guilty for what i did, so when i reach in my bedroom, Zayn was already lahing in it.

I got on the other side of the bed. I took a deep breath and said, " I m sorry Zayn. " he look towards and said," Me too"

I further continued,"  I just can't tell u how guilty i m feeling to yell--" he cut me off by saying," You r not just the only one who is feeling guilty."

He peck my lips and said," I love you" and i mouthed love u too.

I snuggle into his side and we both finally fell asleep with having no dispute in us.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for lately updating, i know this sucks but please just trust me i will update soon. Don't forget to vote...