House tour.

* Zayn's point of view *

I was watching T.v. and Liam was in the kitchen, preparing for dinner and meanwhile this our little one woke up and looked around him as this was all new for him.

" Hey, did u sleep well??" I asked him, he looked at me with teared eyes as i had scared him.

" ohh i m soo sorry baby." I said, bringing him close to me for a hug. I tried to calm him down by cooing sweet words and after few minutes, he calmed down and said," Wan' go??"

I didn't understand at first but then realised that he want to go to the toilet. I took him to the toilet.

I did whatever he want to do and the i washed his hands. I placed him on my hip and took him downstairs to the kitchen, Liam was cooking and when he saw the little one in my hand, he came near me, kiss his forehead and said," Hey bud do u sleep well?" Same as i asked. He slowly nodded.

" Ehmm whats being cooking on as i can smell the food and it seems to be good." I commented, Liam passed a simile, took Louis from my arms into his.

" Can u guess??" Liam asked turning towards Louis, he shook his head.

" Okay, then its the world famous Mac n Cheese." Liam said making me to chuckle.

He told that there was still time, when it prepares really well. He suggested me to give him a house tour.

I took him to the living room. He looked at it like it was so big, his eyes grew wide. in this way I showed him everything but keep the good thing at last i.e. his room.

At his door, his name was written, he tried to read it but it was hard for a 3yrs old and honestly that was so cute to seeing a little kid trying to read his name so I helped him and said it was his name. I open the door, he looked around the whole room, we put a bed, a little closet and some necessary stuff for him, we also put some toys like legos , stuffed animal. He looked back at me with a real big smile. He run towards me for a hug so I opened my arms and he fall into it.

'' Thank uh'' he said with his little voice and that melt my heart. " Hey lets go nd check on ur daddy and see what he is doing?"I picked him up and head towards the kitchen.

When we entered the kitchen, Liam was putting food in the plates.

" Hey, there bud, do u like ur room??" He asked him.

"Yesh." He replied cutely, then Liam took him and put him on his high chair.

He eated, neatly, i mean he didn't created a big mess.

Then we all sit on the couch, Louis on Liam's lap, head leaning on his chest and Liam's head was leaning on my shoulder. Within some seconds Louis fall asleep.

We took him to his room, i placed a baby monitor although he was not a baby but he was still a 3 yrs old kid.

We placed gentle kiss on his forehead and then head towards our room. We got dressed into PJs and then got under the duvet.

Liam's head was on my chest, my arm wrapping him. He looked into my eyes and said," Thanks Zayn for being my husband."

I smiled, pecking his lips and then we both fell asleep in that position.

A/N:- Sorry for late update. Suggest me some more ideas as soon i m going to convert it into one shots.

Don't forget to vote....