First meeting.

* Liam's point of view *

I opened my eyes and turn the alarm off, until I realized it was the day of our first meeting, i jumped on the bed to wake Zayn up.  I know its a childish act but lets just forget about it.

" Zayn wake up!! " I said jumping on him.

He just shift his side and turn away. " Zayn you are forgetting that we have to get ready as we are going to meet Louis for the first time."

When Zayn realise what i said, he also jumped off the bed in excitement. " I am up.  What's the time though ?" He questions me.

" Its 8... Lets go and get ready as the drive to the orphanage is of 1 hour." I replied.

" I really dont know if i will be able to hold myself to that far." He said and i chuckled.. " Oh baby.  I know you will. "

Zayn headed towards the shower, whereas i went down to the kitchen and prepare the breakfast. I putted bread in the toaster and begin to make omelette, when i hear some footstep approaching towards me.

" Hey go nd get to the shower nd i'll handle it from here." He said.

" Ohh thank u so much, daddy." i said sarcastically.

Then i headed towards the bathroom and got well dressed before heading to the kitchen, i ate my breakfast while Zayn was trying to pass time by watching T.v. i was constantly looking upon the watch that when will it be 12:55 nd we'll leave. Finally the time as came.

We both get into the car with the presents that we bought yesterday and then drive towards the orphanage. Every minute was like an hour. Oy we know how we passed that an hour drive.

Finally we reach the orphanage.
At the reception, the receptionist said," Mr Payne-Malik??"

Zayn replied," Yeah." Then she said," Follow me." She takes us to an office where another lady comes in.

She begins," Hi my name is Catherine." We shake our hands with her. She said," Before Louis comes i really want to talk to u about something that is really important. Louis parents were really abusive to a real great extent that now, he is not able to meet new people. So if he didn't want to come to u or begin to cry please don't be upset as thats the way how he is but once he begin to trust u, he wont do that. "

Our hearts drop when she said that he had really abusive parents. I mean how can anybody do that to a kid who barely knows anything.

Soon, after this little talk another girl walks in and there was a cute 3 yrs old kid hiding behind her legs.

" Hey Louis come here." I said opening my arm. He just froze at his place. The girl takes him in and put him infront of me.

" Hey Louis, my name is Liam." I said and he quietely said," Hi"

Then Zayn said," Hey young man, my name is Zayn." Louis with fear in his eyes looked upon him and i was like he gonna  cry anytime so i quickly took out the stuffed animal and give it to him.

" Hey Lou, this for u." I said, handing over him, he took time but take it.  He hesitantly took it and then He hugged it tightly that melt our heart.

" R u going to be my daddies?" He asks politely and i just can't tell u how my heart dropped.

" Yes.." Zayn said . We asked him some questions like talk like what u like to eat, whats ur favourite color and things like that . He come towards me and look at me with puppy eyes i just hugged him and then i suddenly realise that i would have scare him up but somehow he didn't and hugged me back. It was like we have laid the first brick of trust.

His time arms were around my neck. I just the time to stop right there when Zayn interrupts," Hey i m ur dad too, i also want a hug." He looked upon him and then hugged him too. I feel i kind of jeaulosy but its fine as he was going to be our son.

We again had a little talk in between three of us and Louis was sitting on my lap when Catherine said that the meeting is ended and Louis had to go back.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and hold my shirt with his tiny hands and hide his face in my chest and kept on nodding which means that he doesn't want to leave us.

But it had to so i quitely said," Hey Lou, u have to go only then we can come latter."

He took his head and looked at me and said," Prommise?" Zayn replied," Promise." Then Zayn kissed his forehead, handover him his blankiee and gave me a real tight hug.

Then he gone away. Catherine said," Ur next meeting will be on next Thursday so see u then."

We walked back to our car. Zayn had tears in his eyes as he also don't want to leave him but we had to.

A/N:- I honestly like that part when Louis wrap his arms around Liam's neck.

Don't forget to vote...