Night time visitor.

* Liam's point of view *

It was like 2 in the morning when i hear something. It was like someone was sobbing and without having any other thought in my mind. I knew who it was.

I turn around saw, Zayn was still sleeping. Of course, he was a deep sleeper. So, i was left alone to deal with the situation.

I went through the hallway to Lou's room. When i opened the door, my heart break. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, knees closed to his chest, gripping on his blankie, tears rolling down from his red cheeks. I run towards him.

" Shhh. Baby whats wrong?" i asked him while i was placing him on my lap and i came to know that he wet himself.

" ohh baby. U wet urself." i said softly. He nodded with more tears in his eyes, probably thinking that we would be mad.

" Baby we r not mad. Just calm down okay." i said while rubbing his back.

" Lets go wake dada, he will clean u up okay." i said while i placed him on my hip.

When i reach in our room, Zayn was still sleeping. God, can this man is ever gonna wake up, i thought but i chuckled on it as i know how much deep sleeper he was.

I  shake him so hard that he almost panicked, rolling of the bed and fell down. I kind off chuckled at the look he gave me when he stand back but then sighed in relief.

When he saw Lou in my arms," Hey what happen boo?" he asked. But lou just hid his face on my shoulder and then he looked me for an explaination.

" He probably got a nightmare because of which he got scared and wetted his bed. So, now go clean the sheets whereas i will clean lou, okay?" I explained plus i ordered.

" Aye aye sir" He replied. I chuckled for a bit and then went to bathroom to clean him up.

" Do u want to use toilet??" I questioned him but he shook his head. When i tried to took his clothes or to put him down, he began to whine.

" Lou, baby please let me give u a bath then u can sleep in mine and dada's bed tonight okay?" i told him. He understood it and let me gave him a bath. So, after the bath, i took him back to his room for new PJ's.

I took him into mine and Zayn's bed, i place him in the middle when Zayn came back from changing of Lou's sheets, he didn't wasted a time to jump on the other side of lou

I took him into mine and Zayn's bed, i place him in the middle when Zayn came back from changing of Lou's sheets, he didn't wasted a time to jump on the other side of lou. We hug each other while louis in the middle of us probably squeezed like the tomato in the bread.

Zayn kissed mine and lou forehead and said goodnight while lou just cuddled further on my side.

I made myself a mental note that tomorrow, i will probably talk to him about his  nightmare.

I then played with his hairs for a minute when i feel my eyes also getting shuted down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry quite a hectic routine becoz of which i was not able to update it. Plus i have written a short story named Let me go!! So hope u would like it.

Plus, don't forget to vote. Love you all ❤❤