( SMUT) Daddies having fun.

Warning: This contains gay sex, kinky stuff and if u have any issues then don't read this chapter.

Enjoy now!
-----------------------------------
* Zayn's point of view *

I was going back to my home since Lou was having a sleepover at Bebe rexha's home. She was her best friend.

I open the door and saw my beautifull husband in kitchen. I just sat at the dinning table and kept on starring him.

He turn around and said," What ?"

I replied," What ?"

He after giving a sigh said," What r u looking at?"

I smiled and said," Can't i look at my beautiful husband."

He turn the stove off and said," ohh so now, u want to have some fun?" He probably smirked and i smirked too.

I stand up and begin to kiss him. I kissed him and run my hands over his chest.

" Lets go upstairs. " He said and i nodded.

In our bedroom, we both took our shirts off. We again begin to kiss but this with more passion, tongues making their way.

I break the kiss and begin to suck on his neck, he let out moans.

In this way making my way from his neck to his lower abdomen.

I unzipped his pants and put his boxers down. His erection was at its top. I suck his tip and then take it deep into my mouth. This makes a lot of moan from him.

After this i pushed him on my bed. I begin sucking his hole, probably making his hole big enough to let my cock in.

I put some lube on my fingers and begin to put it in. Firstly one, then secondly two and finally three.

He was a moan mess, he managed to said," Daddy, fuck me,please!!"

I love when he said kinky names, this makes me more excited.

I unbuckled myself and then went to our wardrobe, where i took out some handcuffs.

I went back to bed, handcuffed him. God, he was so sexy.

" Daddy." He whinned coz i was making him wait.

I put my boxers down and put condom around my cock. Protection is always necessary.

* Liam's point of view *

Why does he always let me wait during sex. He always tease me like this and i hate it.

He get infront me and makes his cock circle around just to tease me and i just kept on whinning untill he putted it in.

He begin to put his cock in mine and with every round, his thrust was getting faster. This was called pleasure.

" I wanna cum, daddy." I said, but he replied," not now princess." and kept on thursting untill he was done and he then uncuffed me.

I just kissed him again, don't ask why. And then he rubbed mine against his. He cum first and then i cummed all over him.

We did a last kiss and said i love u to each other.

We didn't have this sort of sex like in a year. Ohh man i wish it wouldn't have ended. We laid down on the bed for sometimes, i snuggled into Zayn's chest.

Then he went to bathroom and return with a wet cloth to clean myself. After it we spent our day while cuddling and having sex once again.

-------------------------

Hey guys, firstly double update today. Plus i tried my best to make this chapter a lot good. So, hope u would like it.

If u need these sort of more chapters then comment and vote.