Chapter 21

A/N: Hey little monsters! It's been awhile. I just wanted to let you know so y'all aren't confused, I didn't write about Xavier's funeral or how Andre and Tatianna are forced to deal with it because someone very close to me is dying. And I couldn't find it in me to write about a funeral. So yeah just imagine that in these last two weeks they dealt with it all. Maybe I'll go back and do it later.

Once I'd made my desicion, my mom called someone on this special phone. Within seconds, this man appeared.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I am God." The man said. He looked exactly like Morgan Freeman in Bruce Almighty! I laughed.
"So why are you here?"
"Because you have a contract to sign. It just says that you are truly going to go through with this. Staying here and all." He explained. I shrugged and picked up God's pen. He placed the paper in front of me. I skimmed it over, and just as I was about to write my name on the line, the front door burst open and Tatianna started yelling at me.
"Andre don't do this!" She cried.

****Tatianna's POV****
I was sitting in Dre's hospital room when all of the sudden his heart monitor began to slow down. I knew right away to call for a doctor. By the time they got into the room, Andre was flat lining and I was screaming hysterically.
"Andre don't do this! Please keep fighting!" I cried. "Please come back. You don't really want this. You want to be here!"
"Miss we are going to need you to step out." The nurse tried to coax me out of the room, but I wouldn't budge.
"Andre James. Please don't die on me." I whipered to him just as the doctors made an attempt to restart his heart.
"Clear!" One shouted as those electic shock pads were pressed into his chest. Andre convulsed and I hid my face in the nurses shoulder. I was watching my boyfriend die.
"Clear!" The doctor shouted again, and the same process was repeated. But this time when Dre convulsed his heart monitor returned to a normal pace. Everyone in the room took a deep breath.
"I love you so much babe!" I placed a kiss to his forehead before I finally let the doctors usher me out. In the waiting room I called Dylan to let him know what just went down. He was worried but he was glad I handled it ok.
"Are you Tatianna?" A doctor came to me.
"Yes."
"We expect that AJ will wake up in a few hours, if you would like to wait in his room." The doctor smiled at me.
"Thank you!" I gushed. I headed straight for Andre's room. He was still just lying there peacefully. I pulled the chair close to his bed and held his hand. I just mindlessly talked to him about everything and about nothing.
"Dre, I miss you so much. I can't wait to hear your voice and see you smile. I'm so sorry that I caused whole mess. You know I read another one of your letters. It made me so happy and I got to feel a piece of you again. I know it's only been three days but it's felt like eternity. A long time ago I wrote this song about you." I laughed at the memory.
"He's perfectly perfect in every way. He's taken over my mind every second of the day. And every time I think of him I can't help but smile. I'm fallin' for him way too hard after just a little while. You've made my life so much better. You've changed my thoughts about forever. You are the King I've been dreamin of. You just might be my one true love. I've fallen head over heels for you baby. And somehow I know you'll never break me. My heart beats a little faster. 'Cause I found my happily ever after in this perfect boy. I found my happily ever after in this perfect boy, perfect boy." I sang softly. "There's more too, but it's not that good."
"No please don't stop." A groggy voice begged. I jumped a little.
"Andre?" I questioned hesitantly.
"Yeah baby. I'm here." He mumbled sweetly, and that was it. I started sobbing all over again.
"Aw no, Angel don't cry." He pleaded.
"I'm sorry it's just....I thought I lost you forever."
"You'll never loose me." He smiled and I hugged him, but I let to as soon as I felt him wince.
"I'm sorry! What hurts?" I gushed.
"Everything. But mostly my chest and talking." He groaned.
"Ok don't say anything else. I'll get a doctor." I opened the door abruptly and collided with the doctor from earlier, his name was Dr. McKnight.
"Oh sorry, I was just coming to find you." I blushed of embarrassment.
"Is he up?"
"Yeah." I smiled because it felt really good to be able to say that. The doctors ran some minor tests and left him with a white board so he could communicate without hurting himself too much. The doctors told me that Andre would probably have to stay for three or four more nights before he would be strong enough to go home. I wouldn't be leaving his side until he was all better.
"I love you Dre." I whispered as I laced our fingers together.
"I love you more baby girl."
"Don't talk, Dre! I know it hurts you." I repremanded.
"I know, but I have to tell you I love you as much as possible!" He wrote down like a good boy.
"I know you love me even without hearing it." I smiled. The door opened. I expected to see Dylan or another doctor but it was much much worse.
"Jazmine?!" Andre groaned and clutched his chest.
"Oh AJ! I'm so glad you're ok. I heard what happened and I was so worried about you!" She gushed completely ignoring me.
"Um, what the actual fuck are you doing here?!" I asked confused.
"I'm checking on AJ. Is that a crime Tiana?"
"Bitch it's Tatianna, but I'm sure you already knew that because I'm bet even you can hear Andre scream my name at night."
"Ugh rude!" Jasmine's voice got all high pitched.
"Ugh get out!" I mocked. She stormed out the door and I tried to follow her but Andre grabbed my arm. He pointed to the board.
"Tatianna, be nice! We are in a public place!" I just chuckled at his words and walked out. I grabbed Jazmine's arm and yanked her around. She looked stunned at first but then she regained composure.
"Hi Tati. Problem?"
"You're the problem!" I hissed.
"I came to support and check on an old friend of mine!" Jazmine whined.
"No you and I both know exactly why you are here, so get the fuck out!" I gripped her arm hard and shoved her back wards. That made her get the hint and she left. I let the nurses at the nurses station know that Jazmine was not to be let back in. When I got back to Andre's room Dylan was sitting in the chair.
"Hey boo." He smiled brightly.
"Hey Dyl." I returned the kind gesture. Andre complained about Dylan calling me boo once again. It was amusing to have him complaining via white board.
****
Four days more in the hospital and then Andre was finally released. He's only been back at home for three days and I haven't left his side once.
"Tatianna!" I heard him call from upstairs. I ran to him.
"What's up babe?"
"Come lay with me." He pouted.
"You're such a little kid sometimes. I'm catching up on homework and you call me up here to cuddle you? Dre I'm behind and I have to catch up. So do you for that matter." I scolded.
"Angel? Please come lay with me. You've been at it for hours." Dre whined.
"Well I've got a lot to do." I sighed knowing I was going to cave.
"Just come lay down for half an hour, the. You can go back to your books." He reasoned. I huffed in annoyance as the covers were pulled back for me to slid in. Once I was in Andre pulled me flush against his chest.
"God, I've fucking missed this." He said in a low voice.
"Me too." I agreed. "I love you. I trust you and I'm yours."
"I love you and I'm yours." Dre reciprocated. He squeezed me tighter and I moaned in protest.
"Tatianna?"
"What baby?"
"You stopped eating again." He sighed sadly.
"What? No I haven't."
"Go get on the scale." Andre said simply. I went into the bathroom and stood on the scale just like he said. It read 102. I gasped. Dre was right; I'd literally lost almost ten pounds in the last two weeks.
"I told you, angel." He repremanded. I came back out and got into bed.
"I've lost almost ten pounds." I whispered.
"I know baby girl, and it's not healthy. You're hurting yourself and it's killing me. Why haven't you eaten?"
"I've just been so on edge lately I haven't been hungry. I guess." I mumbled.
"Your safe now Tatianna. There is nothing to be afraid of! It's all over." He assured me.
"Andre! You don't know what it was like to feel you dying in my arms. And it was all my fault. I was bait so Javon could get to you and I fell for it! You have stitches in your chest because I made a stupid mistake. I did this to you, to us." I broke down and was crying.
"Angel no you didn't. I did this to me. I wasn't careful. I chose to join this gang and worst of all I chose to bring you into it. My second brother is dead because he jumped in front of a bullet meant for me. You didn't do this! No body did. It's just how God meant for it to be. There is nothing I can do now. You are safe and that's all that matters so please let's go get you something to eat."
"I love you so much babe and I'm so glad to be yours." I gushed
"I'm so glad your mine." He grinned like a little boy. "Now can we please go get you food?"
"I want wing stop." I said in my baby voice.
"Alright, good idea." Andre said. We decided that it'd be best to pick up our wings and bring them home. Once we got back, we unpacked our food and I let Andre pick the movie tonight. So we were watching the latest avengers movie. I don't even know what it's about really. I snuggled up with my boyfriend. I mindlessly slipped my hand under his shirt and gently caressed his abs.
"Tatianna?"
"Hmmm?" I replied not really paying attention.
"Can I get a kiss angel?" He smirked. I looked up and him.
"Come down here and get one." I teased. Andre kissed my lips, very softly at first but then it started to get more and more heated. Dre pulled me onto him lap and he pushed my hips back and forth. I got the hit and began to grind on him. Andre sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and bit playfully. I giggled but, as he kissed my neck, those giggles soon turned into a loud moan. Andre's hand snaked up my shirt, and unclipped my bra.
"No Dre. Stop." I said breathlessly.
"What's wrong?" He mumbled against my neck. "You're ok."
"No stop." I said with a little more authority. For some reason this reminded me of the first time that Andre and I made out on this couch. I almost ran out the door because I thought he wouldn't date a virgin. It's actually funny when I look back at it.
"What's wrong?" He repeated.
"You're not healed. We are not having sex." I said firmly
"Baby girl, listen. I have had you properly in over a month. My stitches are out and I'm gonna be fully recovered next week. My heart is perfectly fine and it's completely in love with you. So let me show you that love in the most intimate way I know." I was completely shocked my by Andre profound words. But I still wasn't convinced.
****Andre's POV****
I could tell that Tatianna still wasn't giving in so I tried a different tactic.
"Please Tati? Come on. I haven't been able to kiss your soft skin, bite down on all your sweet spots. I haven't had my head between your sexy thick thighs and my tounge tasting all of your sweet juices. Angel, I know you want me deep inside your warm wetness. So let me. Let me make you feel good." I whispered all of this in her ear, which is one of her majorly sensitive spots.
"Mmmm ok, but let me be on top? I don't want you to hurt yourself."
"Deal." I kissed her forehead and lead her upstairs. There was no foreplay, once we got into her bedroom. We stripped eachother and I layed down on the bed. Tatianna had only been on top a couple times but everytime she did it. I never lasted long. My beautiful angel positioned herself above my raging hard-on. She gripped my thick length and sank down very slowly. God she was so damn tight. I groaned.
"So big." She whimpered. I gripped her hips and slammed her down. Tatianna cried out in pleasure.
"Ride me, angel!" I growled. Tatianna bounced herself on my dick. We both new this wasn't going to last long but it was ok. Once we had found a good rhythm I began to meet her thrust for thrust. Tati cried out when I hit that special spot.
"Yes!"
"Yes?" I taunted.
"Fuck yes!" She affirmed. I laughed but soon that turned into a moan as I continues to assault Tatianna's spot. She began to clench her walls around me. I wanted this to last longer so I slowed our pace and flipped us over so I was on top. It actually did hurt my chest; now I understand why she wanted to be on top. But this was too good to stop. I pushed in again, but I stayed still for a moment. Tati squeezed her muscles several times around me and I almost exploded right there. I pulled out and repeated the same process a few times.
"Andre!!" She whined.
"Tell me what you want baby girl." I purred in her ear.
"Please fuck me. Please!" She panted.
"With pleasure." I smirked and bit down on her ear lobe. Again Tati whimpered. I pulled out almost all the way and then slamed back in, hard. This did hurt my chest but it made my dick feel too good to stop. I hit that spot inside her again because she screamed my name.
"Andre!"
"Say it again!" I growled in her ear.
"Fuck A-Andre!" She continued to yell my name, and each time it brought me closer and closer to the edge.
"Babe, I'm gonna come!" I continued to hit her spot hard. "Fuck Tatianna!"
"Dre!" She moaned and clenched around me. I released inside her and her organsm rocked her body. I colapsed on top of her and we both layed there trying to get a grip. After a few moments I pulled out and whipped us both off with my t-shirt that was on the floor. I got my angel a clean t-shirt of mine from her dresser. I pulled up my briefs and sweat pants and Tati put on my t-shirt. I layed next to her.
"I love you baby girl."
"I love you Dre!"
"Can we watch a princess movie?" She bit her lip and blushed. Damn it's been a really long while since I've seen her do that and for some reason it made my dick tingle.
How can we fuck like that, ya know all rough and shit, and then you wanna watch a princess movie?" I laughed. She just innocently shrugged.
"Which one?" I huffed
"Tangled!" She said excitedly. I put in the movie for her and pulled her in close to me. Tatianna gently traced my still healing scar.
"How much did it hurt to fuck me like that?" She asked sadly.
"Only a little." I admitted.
"Dre!" Tati whined.
"I know. I know. But I couldn't resist you." I kissed her neck and she moaned.
"Still a little horny?" I raised a brow.
"I kinda forgot how good sex was." She but her lip again. Oh god.
"Would you like another reminder?" I teased and she giggled and blushed. Tatianna lightly traced over my still healing scar.
"I like your battle scar." She said absent mindedly.
"I hate it, but it makes me feel better to know that you like it." I shrugged. I finally hit play on the movie menu and Tatianna fell asleep about half way through so I turned off the movie and the lights and for he first time in weeks I slept soundly.