Chapter 6

A/N: Updates have been completely awful and I really don't have any excuses other than I haven't felt creative in a long time. Chapter 6 is really long and super cute. So yeah I hope you like it! Please comment and vote! Those kinds of things help me write better and are motivation. I love all my little monsters! Be good and if you're not good don't get caught!

I was loading up the dishwasher from breakfast and my mind was on a racetrack with thoughts circling at top speeds. I couldn't stop thinking about Matthew; which was totally fucked up. What if he got out of jail!? No that's crazy. I need to take a chill pill.

"Angel?"

"Huh?" I answered absent mindedly.

"I asked if you....maybe, um....if you wanted to go to the carnival tonight?" Andre stuttered.

"Awwww that's so cute, babe."

"Well I heard girls like that kinda shit." He mumbled.

"I'd love to go baby. This is so unlike you! It's so romantic and spontaneous!" I squealed.

"Yeah, well, I'm trying to be a better boyfriend. I'm trying to show you that I'm still Dre."

"I can see that and it means a lot to me." A grin spread across my face as I ran and jumped into his arms. I knocked him back and we both hit the floor with a loud thud. Andre landed on his lower back with me straddling his waist.

"Oh my goodness, baby! I'm sorry. Are you ok?" I gasped.

"Haha yeah you kinda caught me off guard though. Like, I really wasn't expecting that one from you." He chuckled.

"Yeah it was kinda out of the ordinary for me." I blushed realizing just how childish my little stunt was.

"No worries, angel, it was cute." Dre spoke sweetly.

"You're not supposed to think I'm cute. You're supposed to think I'm badass." I pouted. Andre burst out laughing, but I really didn't think it was all that funny. "Why is that funny?"

"Well, first of all I've never heard a girl say that before. And second of all, you are about as badass as a pink mouse that lives in a little girls doll house and gets dressed up in fairy princess outfits." Andre teased.

"Hey!" I whined and hit him on the arm. My attempt to cause pain only earned me more laughs from my gorgeous boy. Andre face turned from playful to sexy in a split second, and he grabbed my hips and turned us both over.

"Did you just hit me?" He growled.

"Maybe." I giggled and took my bottom lip between my teeth. I know what that does to him.

"Answer me." He whispered biting my ear because me knew what that did to me.

"Make me." I challenged.

"Alright you asked for it." Andre smirked. He slipped his hand under his t-shirt that I was still wearing and slid my panties to the side. I jumped as his fingers jammed into me without any warning.

"Damn Tatianna, you're so wet for me already." He licked his lips. Andre slowly pumped his two fingers in and out. My breathing picked up and I was trying keep quiet. Dylan was still in the house and we were on the kitchen floor! Andre wiggled and scissored his fingers around. I couldn't help but scream as he lead me to my climax! Dre found my g-spot and continued to pound into me with just his fingers. I was so close. It didn't take much for Andre to get me to come. Everything he did was amazing.

"Andre I'm close." I moaned. He looked directly into my eyes and pulled nothing fingers out. I practically yelled at the loss of contact. He was denying me a release, and I was dying. "Andre!!!"