Chapter 24

A/N: Double update because I'm absolutely miserable.

It was a little after 9 at night as we packed up box after box, and this was pretty much the last of it all. I couldn't believe how fast summer had gone by. I would be gone tomorrow morning. Every thing I wasn't taking with me was packed away in the basement. All the other boxes were loaded into my car. Emily and I were driving up together since she would be attending UConn. It's an hour drive between the University of Connecticut and Yale. We could see each other all the time.
"That's the last of it baby girl." Andre frowned. I know this was really tough on him. It was tough on all of us. I almost didn't wanna go but I swore to myself the day I saw High School Musical 3 that I would never sacrifice college for a boy.
"Cuddle with me." I took his hand and brought him upstairs. We laid down in my bed. "I love you so much Andre, and I'm going to miss you more than anything."
"Not more than I'll miss you, angel." He kissed my forehead sweetly. If only he really knew how much this was going to hurt me being away from him. "I wanna make love to you before you leave."
"I wanna make love to you too." I whispered blushing slightly.
"Mmmm" Andre groaned. "Come here my princess." He rolled on top of me and kissed my lips very gently. My body was already on fire. Every little movement was enhanced because we both knew that this was the last night we'd be spending together until I was able to come back on break. Andre hands slid down my sides causing me to shiver. He reached the hem of my tank top and he pulled me up just enough peel it off me. My bra came off next. He palmed my breasts lovingly.
"I'm gonna miss these." He winked at me. I blushed and chewed my lip. Andre ran his thumb over my mouth and then kissed me some more. He continued planting small open mouth kisses down my neck, between my breasts, and across my tummy until he reached my shorts. Those were carefully removed along with my panties. Andre rubbed my thighs.
"You're so fucking beautiful, Tatianna." He mumbled positioning himself between my legs. He kissed up and down my thighs. But he never touched where I wanted him too. I whimpered and as always he let out a soft chuckle at my eagerness. But I knew his teasing would be very short lived. Tonight wasn't about teasing or being kinky. Tonight was about being slow and allowing ourselves to physically feel each other's love. As I suspected the teasing was over, and I felt his warm wet tongue ghost over my core. I squirmed and tried to close my legs. The pleasure was already too good, but Andre held them open and continued his sweet assault on my most private parts. His tongue pushed in and out of my tightness. I whined and whimpered at the electrifying sensation. His talented mouth moved up to my clit and he flicked his tongue back and forth. My hands flew to his head and I pressed him against me.
"Mmmm you taste so good baby." He mumbled. The vibrations sent shocks of pleasure through me.There are so many things I love to hear in bed. That has always been one of them. Andre used his fingers to part my folds and he suckled my clit. I was so damn close to the edge. He used his teeth to gently bite down as he sucked and that sent me into a wave of pleasure. My legs actually shook and my body convulsed as my orgasm hit me like a high speed bus. Andre stood up and wiped off his mouth.
"I love the way your body is so responsive to me."
"I love the way you make my body feel."
"Good because I'm about to make you feel incredible." He promised as he slowly crawled onto me. He positioned himself at my entrance and pushed in. It was slow, and controlled, and so fucking intense! I could feel every curve, every vein, and every ounce of love he had for me while he tenderly rocked his hips. I had my hands on his back; I dug my nails into him. I felt so much overwhelming pleasure that I couldn't help but drag my nails down. I wouldn't be surprised if I made him bleed, but this was just so extraordinary I couldn't help myself. My pussy was dripping wet as Andre filled me as deep as he could. His hands were cupping my breasts and rolling my nipples between his fingers until he bent down to take one into his mouth, his tongue ravishing me again. He switched and gave the same loving treatment to the other one. I couldn't figure out where his body ended and mine began; the raw passion of it all made everything even better. I pulled Andre down towards me and we kissed. The fireworks went straight to my core and my moans were swallowed by his lips. I clenched around him, and all I saw was white spots. I was coming so hard but Dre never stopped thrusting. The stimulation was overwhelming in the best kind of way. My body was completely taken over with pleasure. After a couple more thrusts Andre spilled into me. He pulled out right away and laid down next to me. I was still trying to catch my breath. That had to be the best sex I've ever had.

****Andre's POV****
That had to be the best sex I've ever had, and I know I say that about all the times I've been with Tatianna, but seriously it was so intense and wonderful; the way her tightness wrapped around me was pure bliss. The way her nails scratched me up hurt so good! Every little moan let me know just how much she liked what I had to give her. Once we had calmed down I realized how sticky and sweaty we both were. I could tell tatianna was still pretty tired. She once told me that after really good sex or a really powerful orgasm she got dizzy. I had a feeling she was more than just dizzy right now. So I scooped her up and brought her into her bathroom. I put her on the sink to sit for a second while I ran a nice hot shower. I put two towels on the toilet seat for us and then I pulled her tired body off the countertop. I stepped in and she followed suit. I let the water just cascade over us for a bit before squeezing Tatianna's coconut body wash into the palm of my hand. Slowly I rubbed my hands up and down her sides. She sighed contently. These were the moments I lived for, the ones where I knew my girl was safe and happy. Once I finished soaping up her soft skin she rinsed off and then proceeded to wash my body. Tati payed extra special attention to my chest and abs because she knew I loved being touched like that. This wasn't a sexual act for us. This was just us taking care of each other in a very profound and intimate way. Once we were both clean and refreshed we dried off and changed her bed sheets. We laid down and Tatianna put her head on my chest.
"I'm so deeply in love with you Andre." Tati whispered. I didn't know how to respond to that so I kissed her instead. I knew that she would understand what I couldn't find the words to say. We fell asleep just a few minutes later. I tried to focus on what just happened instead of what would happen in the morning.
****
This was it. Everything was set. Emily was talking to Dylan in the house and I was standing with Tatianna in her driveway.
"I'll call you when we stop for our first food break." Tati promised. Our bodies we pressed against each other. I kissed her forehead.
"Ok. Just make sure you don't stop in any bad neighborhoods." I reminded. I needed her to be safe!
"We won't. I'm gonna miss you."
"I'll miss you more. But we are gonna make this long distance thing work."
"I know." She smiled weakly. Emily and Dylan walked out the front door. As far as I know, they weren't staying together. It was never super serious in the first place. They promised to stay friends and keep in touch though.
"We have to get on the road before morning rush hour." Tatianna choked out.
"Please don't cry. If you cry I definitely won't be able to keep it together."
"No one said you had to."
"I have to be strong about this. It's not forever. We'll be ok." I didn't know who I was trying to reassure at this point, her or me.
"We'll be ok." She repeated. I hugged her tightly. My arms would be longing to have her wrapped up in them. My lips would burn with the need to kiss her. My ears would go deaf without her laughter. This was going to be hell, but I really did believe we could do it. I cupped her chin and kissed her, and kissed her, and kissed her.
"I love you Tatianna Marie Scott."
"I love you Andre Michael James."
When we finally pulled apart I watched Tatianna turn to get into her car. At that moment my mother's words kept echoing in my head. Don't you ever let her go. Don't you ever let her go. Don't you ever let her go.
"Tatianna wait!" I grabbed her waist before she could get in the car and she turned towards me.
"What?" She asked kinda panicked.
"Promise me. Promise me that when all of this is over, and everything works out, you will come back and marry me."
"I promise."
"I love you. I will always love you!" I held her face with both my hands.
"I love you baby, and I know I always will." That was when I smashed my lips against hers for what felt like the very last time. We both knew it wasn't going to be, but it still hurt as if it were. I really did love this girl for better or for worse.