Chapter 4

A/N: I am so sorry guys!! I have been crazy busy and I've been dealing with a lot. Just to give you guys an update me and that kid I thought was so perfect yeah were done. He turned out to be a creep lol so yeah here's chapter four. All other updates will be once a week I promise! Love you all little monsters !!

"Tatianna! Andre! Get up here!" Dylan shouted. I wiped my eyes and hurried up the stairs; he sounded urgent.

"What?" Andre demanded.

"What's wrong Dylan?" I asked concerned.

"I get that you guys are having problems right now,minutes frankly I really don't care, because we are having a crisis. The Kings have a knew gang to deal with."

"Dylan we already knew about the Gods. Why are you acting like this is new information?" I rolled my eyes.

"X and Derek were out doing some sales and they over heard a conversation between two of our customers. So, you remember the small gang, The Cobras? Well, Ian Doyle, the man that Tatianna helped us eliminate, he was the leader of The Cobras. We thought that once we took him out that they would be done. But it turns out that they joined The Gods to form one gang and now The Kings have become their main target. Everyone that is part of, or has had any contact with us is now in danger. I need the two of you to come wih me to a club on the south side to survale some of the members." Dylan explained.

"That's it; we're all gonna die." I said throwing my arms up in the air.

"We're not gonna die....as long as we make the right moves..." Dylan's voice trailed off.

"I don't want Tatianna there." Andre spoke as if I wasn't standing right there.

"Um...I'm standing right here and I have to be there to help just as much as the rest of you do! My life is in jeopardy too!" I sassed.

"I don't care. I don't want you there!" Andre raised his voice.

"I can take care of myself!" I hissed.

"I have no doubt that you can, which is why you will take care of yourself at home." Andre said condescendingly.

"Fuck off! Imma be there, Dylan." I rolled my eyes. Andre was acting like a possessive two your old. I get him wanting to protect me and all, but this was my fight too.

"Dylan, no." Andre bossed.

"Dylan, yes!" I whined.

"Listen, I get that y'all have issues that need fucking Dr. Phill, but right now my gang is my main focus and I need Tatianna to help. End of discussion." Dylan dictated, and that was the end of it Andre and I didn't say another word. I went to go put on something more club appropriate. But I soon realized that this wasn't my house and I didn't have anything to wear. There was only one person who could help me and we weren't exactly on the best terms right now. I took a deep breath. It's for the good of the gang. I have to do it, but I don't have to play fair. I grinned as an evil idea came to my head. I stripped down to my bra and panties. They were matching white lace. I sauntered across the hall and knocked on Andre's room door. He open it and I swear, his eyes almost jumped out of his head. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. God, I missed that tounge. He only had on sweat pants like he did earlier. His abs seemed to get more perfect since we broke up.

"Um," Andre cleared his throat. "Can I help you?" He stuttered.

"I have nothing to wear!" I pouted.

"I...um...er...I might have some old clothes of yours." Andre managed to get out.

"Great!" I smiled and waltzed right into his room and sat on his bed. Andre closed the door and began to look through some drawers.