Chapter 32

A/N: This Chapter is kinda short but very important. It's also very deep. I particularly proud of it. Hope y'all like it.

I woke up in my bed back in Washington. What the hell? How did I get here? I tried to sit up and that's when I realized that my hands and feet were bound. I screamed but a rag was immediately stuffed into my open mouth.

"It's good to see you again Tatianna." Matthew smiled sickly. I pulled at the ropes struggling to get free.

"It's no use baby. You're all mine tonight."

"Mmph!" I tried to argue with him but the rag that was choking me made it impossible.

"That's cute." He said condescendingly. Then he took the rag out of my mouth. "Go ahead and scream baby. It's not like anyone can hear you."

"Listen here you little son of a bitch! I swear to God if you so much as lay a finger on me I will kill you!" I threatened angerly.

"And how do you think you're gonna do that when you're all tied up, hm?"

"Trust me, I'll find a way!" I promised.

"Ok Tati whatever you say." He laughed at me. "While you try to do that, I'm going to torture you like the way you torture my heart." I screamed but he just laughed harder. Matthew took out a knife. But instead of stabbing me with it like I expected he pressed the side on the blade against the inside of my thigh. I screamed but no sound came out. That's how bad it hurt. He burned me with the scalding hot metal.

"This how it felt when you broke my heart. My loved burned for you and now you'll know how it felt...or die trying." He growled heating the knife once again. The knife was pressed against my exposed breast this time. I cried out again, but it only seemed to fuel his sadistic rage. The knife went back in the flame for the third time and I was desperate not to feel that pain again.

"Andre!" I screamed as loud as I could bare. Matthew let out a loud guffaw.

"You think he's gonna save you after you hurt him the same way you did to me?"

"He still loves me!" I choked on my tears.

"Oh sweet Tatianna, Get over yourself." Matthew pressed the fiery blade on my stomach this time.

"Andre save me!" I sobbed. The knife was pressed harder into my skin and then I woke up. I was sweaty, shaking and, sobbing. My bed sheets were drenched and I was terrified. I needed someone. I couldn't be alone right now. I called Chase

"What?! It's fucking 3AM!" He growled.

"Chase I need you." I squeaked out.

"Are you crying?" He asked more awake now.

"Yeah..."

"What happened?" He asked.

"I had a night terror. I'm scared and I don't wanna be alone."

"You had a bad dream?" He scoffed.

"But it was more than that." I insisted.

"I'm sure you're fine. You're 18 grow up." He hissed.

"Chase?" I begged.

"I don't do that emotional shit. I don't do baggage." He dismissed.

"What about Gabi's anxiety attacks?"

"You're not Gabi." He retorted. My jaw fell open. "I ignored the scars on your wrists and hips because you're gorgeous, but I don't deal with crap like that so let's just pretend you're normal and not all fucked up ok?"

"Excuse me?" I managed through my tears.

"Sorry, Princess, but I'm just being honest. Gabi was my girlfriend. She was different?"

"I thought I was...different." I didn't say the words we both knew I meant.

"You thought we were something more than just fuck buddies?" Chase said the words and my heart clenched.

"You said we were!"

"Actually I never did. We agreed not to put a label on it."

"You called me your princess!"

"But I never said I was your prince."

"Fuck you!" I screamed again.

"You already did." Chase laughed.

"We had fun!" I whimpered.

"Yeah we did. But that's all it was. Fun. I don't want anything else and I never did. I'm sorry if you caught feelings."

"I deserve better. I'm done with whatever this was." I hung up. That was when I broke down and absolutely lost it. I don't even know how long I cried for. I was balled up in the fetal position begging God to take me away from this place. I begged and I pleaded but I kept breathing and that killed me. I did the one thing I promised myself I wouldn't do....

"Hello?" His, all to familiar, groggy voice answered the phone.

"I'm sorry to call but I didn't know what else to do." I mumbled quietly.

"Tatianna?" He asked confused.

"Yeah. It's me." I sniffled.

"Are you ok?" He panicked fully awake now.

"No." I whimpered. "I'm so scared and I wanna cut."

"You know you don't wanna do that. Tell me what happened sweetheart." Andre spoke soothingly. I took a deep breath and I told him what happened, but I left out the part about Chase and I sleeping together. When I was done, Andre changed the subject and we kept the conversation friendly and lighthearted. He kept my mind off of it. It reminded me of the last time that Andre comforted me after a dream like this.

"Thank you for helping me. I really didn't know what else to do."

"Anytime. We may not be together anymore but I'll always be here for you."

"I want you back. I need you." The words slipped. I regretted saying it as soon as they left my mouth. But what's done is done. I figured I might as well be honest now.

"Tati..." He began apprehensively.

"Please, Dre, I made a mistake letting you go."

"Did you?" He asked harshly.

"I did!"

"I told you a lot was going on and you broke up with me anyway!"

"We decided together!"

"No, Tatianna. I could tell that you were loosing our connection so I let you go because I didn't wanna love someone who didn't really love me back." Andre's voice cracked.

"I made a mistake because I don't like us being apart, but I promise I love you and I promise I need you." I was crying again trying to make him understand what I knew from the depths of my soul. I love him with every atom in my anatomy. I love him.

"I need time. Give me space to think. If it's meant to be, it will be." Andre said tensely, and with those words ringing in my head he hung up the phone. I wiped my tears away, took an Advil and grabbed the lime green envelope off my desk.

"Open When...You miss me." I read aloud to myself. I definitely missed him.

My Angel, my Everything,

I miss you too, and I know that no matter where I am or what I'm doing, at this very moment that you miss me, I miss you so much more baby. I know that you're probably sad because I'm gone but smile because I'll be back soon. I love you Tatianna. Go watch some Criminal Minds and wait for me. I miss you and I'll see you soon.

Love,

Dre

I put the letter back in it's envelope. There was something vaguely positive about that letter. I laid back down and closed my eyes with this small glimmer of hope knowing that things might just work out.

A/N: So there you have it. Chase's true intentions and Tatianna finally admits the truth.

Trust Must be EarnedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara