Chapter 31

A/N: The picture on top is Chase's Halloween costume. Odd coincidence that he happens to go as a football player in blue and white. Kinda like Tatianna... Enjoy! Oh and btw that guy definitely isn't Chase! All of my characters are black except for Emily, Lejla, and Jax. So just Tatianna's friends and a few other minor characters.

"Let's go Tatianna!" Emily called up the stairs.

"I don't know girls; it looks...I don't know...kinda slutty." I said apprehensively.

"Come down and let us see." Mariah said skeptically. I walked down stairs and was greeted by a chorus of squeals.

"It's perfect!" Emily chanted.

"And your hair compliments it so well!" Riah echoed. I tugged at my shorts nervously.

"Ok, let's just go then." I mumbled.

"Stop moping, Tatianna, you know Chase is gonna love it." Emily reminded. Chase and I have been having a wonderful time together. We haven't hooked up since that first time on Monday morning, but that's only because we've both been so busy. Things have remained pretty much normal between us though.

"Where is this party anyway?" Mariah asked since she had agreed to be our designated driver tonight.

"It's in Cheshire." I shrugged pulling up directions on my phone.

"Isn't that where all the rich people live?" Mariah asked curiously.

"Yeah. Maybe Chase knows some rich people." I shrugged again. I was too busy stressing about my costume than to worry about who these rich people were. Right as we were pulling up to the house I got a call from Chase.

"Hey Princess. Are you close?" He asked eagerly.

"We just pulled up to the house but now we need to find a place to park."

"Don't worry about it there is a spot in the garage reserved for you. I'll open it now." He said, and I could practically hear the smile in his voice. Seconds later the garage opened and here was a nice big space for us. This house was enormous. There were two double car garages and the house had to be at least three floor a I'm sure there was a basement. We all got out of the car.

"Where should I meet you?" I asked him.

"I'll come to you princess." He promised. About a minute later a door opened and Chase stepped out. He stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes raked up and down my body shamelessly. I blushed and chewed my lip.

"God damn Tatianna..." He breathed. Chase's stare was so intense it was making me feel self conscious. I shied away from his gaze and tried to cover my exposed skin. That broke Chase from his trance.

"Hey!" He stopped me, grabbing my hands and holding them in his. Don't hide yourself from me. You look like absolute perfection." Chase kissed me passionately. We broke apart and that was when I noticed his costume. Chase had on a white see-through jersey and short very tight white shorts with a thick blue line down each side. His package was very visible. I felt my core tingle just slightly. Chase also had thick black lines painted under his eyes and white sweat bands on his wrists.

"A football player and a cheerleader? Did y'all plan this?" Riah laughed.

"Actually we didn't." I giggled.

"Wow...." She shook her head.

"Did you tell him what I was wearing?" I asked Emily.

"I really didn't." She swore. I shrugged. Then I allowed my eyes to wander Chase's sculpted body. He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear.